Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Had a total gutful of this crap - not reading any more news garbage until our season is over. The hate is painful. They spruke about mental health and then do this. I am sure Flosssy can handle been called a cheat but what right does Blobbo have for doing this. The crap about Lynch is way over the top and then trying to say that umpires love the Tigers is so bloody untrue it laughable. Enough is enough. I do not understand why Gale does not explode at the media and defend his players and club..... I hope Jack calls him out this week like he has a couple of other times.

Reactions: 4 users
Time our media manager and Benny seriously think about media bans. Let Nank take over all media conferences.

Reactions: 4 users
I would love the club to put a ban on all media appearances and interviews and also ask the players to not post on social media or read any news reporting until at least after the prelim next week.

Reactions: 3 users
Have we won a game this year without any controversy?
They are coming hard today

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Players claim touching the ball week in week out but now we call them out as cheats or is it just the Richmond players? And I’m sure the ump had called it before Floss claimed to have touched it.
Yep players claim touched when they don't get near it every week.

Reactions: 2 users
The AFL have no problems muzzling AFL sanctioned media commentators when it comes to umpire criticism. Calling a player a lier and a cheat is about as bad as you can do to a player.

I had a beer with a former player who does some commentary and let's just say it's in their contracts to not disparage or openly question umpiring.

• Angry
Riewodlt needs to pull out from going on 360 to show support for BigV.
Either he goes on and unleashes on Robinson or he just doesn't go on.

Reactions: 5 users
Had a total gutful of this crap - not reading any more news garbage until our season is over. The hate is painful. They spruke about mental health and then do this. I am sure Flosssy can handle been called a cheat but what right does Blobbo have for doing this. The crap about Lynch is way over the top and then trying to say that umpires love the Tigers is so bloody untrue it laughable. Enough is enough. I do not understand why Gale does not explode at the media and defend his players and club..... I hope Jack calls him out this week like he has a couple of other times.
I actually think it’s time Dangerfield and the Players Association come out with a statement - it’s just not on when the AFL media target players and call them cheats.

So Robinson has called Tigga a cheat and a diver in the last couple of months.

These journos need to be held accountable, it’s sad, embarrassing and disgusting

Reactions: 7 users
They are throwing everything at us to upset the rhythm at the club
So Robinson has called Tigga a cheat and a diver in the last couple of months.

These journos need to be held accountable, it’s sad, embarrassing and disgusting

Robinson is the head of the hate squad

Club should simply tell ALL media outlets to G&GF. Not another comment, discussion or interview for the rest of this year. If they ask nicely they might b cleared n permitted to have some access to us next year.
There's some seriously pathetic dribblers out and about in media land n most of them should be made to hand back their AFL accreditation.

Reactions: 1 user