Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Amazing to see them blow up again

I thought our dark days were the darkest. But a few more years of this and the bombers may overtake

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Can’t wait for Robbo on 360 this week. Compulsory viewing. May premiers again. If you look at their draw it has been pretty soft. They have not beaten the higher placed teams. Got West Coast twice and were nearly rolled the first time. Draper dived to win the first Adelaide game and they played Hawthorn when they were in their losing phase early in the year. Watching them implode has made the season more bearable for me.

Reactions: 10 users
Bombers are
Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl
when they falter again.

Reactions: 1 users
Can’t wait for Robbo on 360 this week. Compulsory viewing. May premiers again. If you look at their draw it has been pretty soft. They have not beaten the higher placed teams. Got West Coast twice and were nearly rolled the first time. Draper dived to win the first Adelaide game and they played Hawthorn when they were in their losing phase early in the year. Watching them implode has made the season more bearable for me.

You can see it really clearly if you swing the AFL ladder on footywire to results against the top 8.

Of the current top 8, the Bombers have played just 5 games (the join lowest along with Freo). In comparison we have played 11 times against the current top 8.

The Bombers have won 1 and lost 4 of those games with a % of 70.3%. Only 2 teams are worse this season against the current top 8, us 1 win, 10 losses, % of 64.7% and North 0 wins, 10 losses at 57%.

Compare that to the bottom 8, Bombers have played them 12 times (next most is 10 times), for 8 wins, 3 losses and a draw and a % of 106%, but this is the 5th worset % against the bottom 8.

Frankly they are crap, most people could see it, but their draw papered over the cracks.

Reactions: 16 users
You can see it really clearly if you swing the AFL ladder on footywire to results against the top 8.

Of the current top 8, the Bombers have played just 5 games (the join lowest along with Freo). In comparison we have played 11 times against the current top 8.

The Bombers have won 1 and lost 4 of those games with a % of 70.3%. Only 2 teams are worse this season against the current top 8, us 1 win, 10 losses, % of 64.7% and North 0 wins, 10 losses at 57%.

Compare that to the bottom 8, Bombers have played them 12 times (next most is 10 times), for 8 wins, 3 losses and a draw and a % of 106%, but this is the 5th worset % against the bottom 8.

Frankly they are crap, most people could see it, but their draw papered over the cracks.
Thanks for that posh
Not only is that great to read - I think it's so worth sharing
I'm going to commit a couple of those stats to memory with the idea of lobbing them into a couple of conversations this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Jonathan Horne nails Essenbong to the mast.

Third and second last paragraphs leads me to think he reads PRE.
Death riding Essendon gives me joy for some reason.

Those arrogant pricks made my school years as a tiger insufferable.

Suffer in your middle aged jocks.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Watching my second episode of 360 for the year. May even tune into classified to watch Lloyd.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users