Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Yep. He came out publicly to squeal that the board decision to appoint was not unanimous as reported because he had voted for Hird and not Scott. Next day….”Hi Brad, great to see you here, you’ll be terrific”…. Essendon are just p.r.i.c.k.s, the appalling whiteanting of Knights via the media by Hird and Blobbo was disgraceful. Knights was actually going somewhere with Essendon, he had a hand in recruiting a crop of young promising players, they were playing fast football and he got them into the finals. While Hird sniped away in his weekly column and “no commented” for months when asked about wanting to coach the club. It says it all about Essendon that plenty want him back after he took them to pariahs of the league. I can’t stand the entitled so and so. Great player but a grub as a bloke. I wish his old man would go off to his nursing home instead of bobbing up every few months to complain about the treatment of his boy. Hird in love with his reflection in the mirror and Sheedy in love with the sound of his own voice. What a pair.
Sheeds also said at the function that Adelaide were the up and coming team and would be a real premiership threat in 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
While our season has been a disaster, the Bongers dropping out of the eight has given me a lot of joy.

Reactions: 6 users
In the Herald Sun Footy Podcast today they mentioned Essendon has 20 first round draft picks on their list.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
If anything can somewhat alleviate the pain of this god forsaken season, it’s this thread.

Thank you, Essington.

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
All we need know is one of their top players to walk out.

Reactions: 2 users
The image is unavailable

"21 Oct 2012 — SeniorCoach James Hird is asking his players to do 'Whatever It Takes.' Willyou? To get behind the Bombers in 2013, click here."

This video is still available though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I’m hoping pepper leaves the druggies in the same state he left lolnorf when he left the club. All signs are pointing in that direction. Fingers crossed for another decade of false hope and misery to the druggies faithful.
The gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I am confused. How is this possible??? Every year Dodoro drafts in elite players that they can’t believe they’re are fortunate enough to pick up, while at the same time trading for elite players and giving up virtually nothing in return. Between his incredible draft picks and his unbelievable trading skills (we win, you lose), how can this be???

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users