Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

I love the whack he gives Stringer.

That was so good it deserves quoting:

The Bombers, as always, were crying out for a bit of aggression. Stringer has it in theory, but his entire career has been conducted in theory.

Wow, one of the best lines I have ever read. Looks devastating, but devastating barely describes it.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Essendon constantly trade in players from other clubs that they, and the media (coz they love them), think are blue chip or A+ players when in everyone else's eyes are B to C grade at best.

Even now, without looking back at the last 15 years, just look at some of the players they've brought in and have there right now. Shiel, Setterfield, McKay, Stringer, Caldwell, Duursma, Wright, Goldstein, Weideman and Gresham ffs ! Talk about a litany of shallow imported players that lack a chips down but all in attitude. Durham the only one with a spine.

A garbage club lead by a garbage operator in Dildo-ro who, is still hanging around like a bad smell and continuing to infect the place. Long may he seep into their being.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Essendon constantly trade in players from other clubs that they, and the media (coz they love them), think are blue chip or A+ players when in everyone else's eyes are B to C grade at best.

Even now, without looking back at the last 15 years, just look at some of the players they've brought in and have there right now. Shiel, Setterfield, McKay, Stringer, Caldwell, Duursma, Wright, Goldstein, Weideman and Gresham ffs ! Talk about a litany of shallow imported players that lack a chips down but all in attitude. Durham the only one with a spine.

A garbage club lead by a garbage operator in Dildo-ro who, is still hanging around like a bad smell and continuing to infect the place. Long may he seep into their being.
Collingwood did the same
Foreskin Elliott, Lipinski, Frampton, Markov, Hill, Crisp, Mitchell & Howe
But they won a flag.

It's the club that's rotten. Essendon needs massive clean out (dodoro & Sheedy) and a good Priest

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I assume Cornes thinks their issues are because Brad Scott should coach from the bench and he is not tough enough on the players? Also the Jake Stringer contract situation is a massive distraction?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Ferals calling SEN still demanding Kingpin Jimmy Boy as the right coach.....bloody hell they're gone in the head at that club.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Watch the Dismantle Dockers have a shocker this week against them at the G. It's on the cards.
yep agree, put some money on it. It would be perfectly on script for the way this season is going.

Then the Essendon march to the flag will be back on track.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
yep agree, put some money on it. It would be perfectly on script for the way this season is going.

Then the Essendon march to the flag will be back on track.....
I agree also. The Bummers and Pepper Scott in the good books again. I just want Cartoon to beat Scumwood.

I’ll make a few more calls. Maybe that will help things along :))
There's been a few smart arses calling those duds at SEN, pretending to be supporters of that club and then letting out something different. I heard one today saying something like "us Essendon supporters should stick fat as success will come by 2030":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hird and Sheedy in the box would be great for the club
Last year I went to a dreamtime game function and Sheedy was talking there. Turned out to be an Essendon function but it wasn't too bad
However when I heard Sheeds speak and get interviewed later I came away with the impression he had a touch of the Joe Bidens. He is a seriously confused person these days and his word salads are just getting worse. Even then he was still talking about how he wanted Hird instead of Scott, to a group of Bomber supporters!!
A smart club would move on from the Hird/Sheedy cabal.

• Haha
... He is a seriously confused person these days and his word salads are just getting worse. Even then he was still talking about how he wanted Hird instead of Scott, to a group of Bomber supporters!!
Shhhhh!

• Love
  • Haha
Last year I went to a dreamtime game function and Sheedy was talking there. Turned out to be an Essendon function but it wasn't too bad
However when I heard Sheeds speak and get interviewed later I came away with the impression he had a touch of the Joe Bidens. He is a seriously confused person these days and his word salads are just getting worse. Even then he was still talking about how he wanted Hird instead of Scott, to a group of Bomber supporters!!
Yep. He came out publicly to squeal that the board decision to appoint was not unanimous as reported because he had voted for Hird and not Scott. Next day….”Hi Brad, great to see you here, you’ll be terrific”…. Essendon are just p.r.i.c.k.s, the appalling whiteanting of Knights via the media by Hird and Blobbo was disgraceful. Knights was actually going somewhere with Essendon, he had a hand in recruiting a crop of young promising players, they were playing fast football and he got them into the finals. While Hird sniped away in his weekly column and “no commented” for months when asked about wanting to coach the club. It says it all about Essendon that plenty want him back after he took them to pariahs of the league. I can’t stand the entitled so and so. Great player but a grub as a bloke. I wish his old man would go off to his nursing home instead of bobbing up every few months to complain about the treatment of his boy. Hird in love with his reflection in the mirror and Sheedy in love with the sound of his own voice. What a pair.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users