Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Merrett I can handle. The rest are all rubbish.
Merrett is a plastic wannabe Cotchin. Except he is a selfish, robotic version of Cotchin before Cotchin became great and got possessions that counted

Reactions: 1 users
McKay. Did you know he is leading the AFL for losing one on one contests according to Daniel Hoyne of Champion Data ?

Haaargh haaargh haaargh. They do it every year these duds. Every single year ! Next thing you'll know they'll recruit Charlie Dixon or Liam Duggan or someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
McKay. Did you know he is leading the AFL for losing one on one contests according to Daniel Hoyne of Champion Data ?

Haaargh haaargh haaargh. They do it every year these duds. Every single year ! Next thing you'll know they'll recruit Charlie Dixon or Liam Duggan or someone.
Believe they are looking at Yarram for a comeback

Reactions: 1 user
Too many retreads, not enough of their own talent. Stringer, Wright, Duursma, Gresham, McKay, Goldstein, Caldwell, Shiel.

Too many misses with high picks, Parish and McGrath, and their recent three Perkins, Cox and Reid. They're all such plain, boring players.

In the right age bracket to beat up on young sides, but not good enough to challenge.

Caddy is the only guy in their side that you'd trade for.

Reactions: 6 users