Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Congrats Optimus Prime. :clap2
One tough hombre.
Tiger royalty.
Thank You.

Motorbike Cameron can finally sleep with the lights off tonight!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Absolute warrior of the highest order. Big game player who played above his size. Go well legend. 🖤💛
Was a write-off after constantly getting injured with our VFL team but I'm glad we saw the potential to stick with him. Loved his game from day 1.

Reactions: 8 users
Warrior on the field in his prime. Cruelled by injuries at the end. One of the pillars in the back-line during our dynasty. Thank you Dylan and all the best going forward.

Reactions: 7 users
A year late but what a superstar.
Best 1 on 1 defender I've seen
Congratulations on a top class career

Reactions: 2 users
Another sad loss for our club. You are a bloody champ Dylan. Just a tough footballer who gave his absolute all. Congratulations on a fantastic career

Reactions: 5 users
Thank you Dylan Grimes. The epitome of the Richmond Man. Injuries robbed him of games at the start and end of his career, but an elite defender, wonderful intercept mark and had great rebounding flair. Yet another of the stars that delivered premiership success that many of us thought we’d never live to see. Thanks for the part you played and all the best for the next part of your life journey.

Reactions: 11 users
You should be very proud Dylan, a deadset Richmond man, you gave everything every time you played. Could luck with your future endeavours.

Reactions: 7 users
Thank you Dylan. What a player you were & even though us Tigers always knew, it wasn't until Rance retired that everyone else realised just how good you were.

Could play on anyone no matter what their size was (Just ask Charlie Cameron)

All the best with the future.

Reactions: 13 users
I’ve said it before, imo he was the best all round defender in the game in 2020-21.
No one was better. Smalls and talls, he beat the lot of them.
Star

Reactions: 12 users
One of the greats, great clubman, great player, great stopper tall or small, great person. Charlie Cameron can finally sleep at night, albeit with the lights still on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats Optimus Prime. :clap2
One tough hombre.
Tiger royalty.
Thank You.

Motorbike Cameron can finally sleep with the lights off tonight!
Covered cameron completely (the 3 C's to success). Great overhead marker, tough, true clubman. Thank you Grimes!

Reactions: 8 users