Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Today reported on 3AW news that Dylan will be sitting down with the club to make a “collaborative decision “.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
As great a defender Dylan has been, his last couple of seasons show that Father Time has caught up on him so there can only be one decision and that is to honourably retire and put his energies into his farming and wine businesses. Will miss him but he will always be remembered well

Reactions: 8 users
I really hope we get an opportunity to say thank you to the champ..
Maybe he does a ride around with Dusty next week. In seperate cars or both together. Dusty probably won’t want it all about himself.
Premiership teammates, greatly respected and loved by the Tiger faithful.

Reactions: 4 users
As great a defender Dylan has been, his last couple of seasons show that Father Time has caught up on him so there can only be one decision and that is to honourably retire and put his energies into his farming and wine businesses. Will miss him but he will always be remembered well
He’s been almost the forgotten man these past few months.