Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Absolutely unrelenting, tough, and competitive. Possibly my favorite Tiger after Dusty, and that is saying something. A Champion. Thank you for everything you did at the RFC Dylan!

Reactions: 2 users
A couple or my memories of Dylan that have resurfaced upon reflecting on his career this week.

When Vlossy took the mark right on the half time siren went in the 2019 grand final, he did a fist pump like he was saying "we got these sons of bitches". And indeed we did. I was there that day so didn't notice it at the time but it stood out to me on the replay.

View attachment 24024

Also, although it ended up a shizen game, that massive hit in the 2015 elimination final on Shaun Higgins always stuck in my mind. Higgins was worse for wear even though it was Dylan that went flying spectacularly. But he got up and fought and won the footy like the champ he is.

The Higgins one just shows you the player he was, I'll never forget seeing that.

Reactions: 1 user
Were any of the old boys asked back for the Dylan send off speech?
Chimpah, Dusty etc?
Suppose it would have been mentioned.
IIRC Titch came back for Chimpah and Jack's speech?