Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt

getbacktoglorydays said:
At the risk of being poleaxed by all and sundry I can actually understand what Dwayne Russell, was saying. In this age of professional sports and marketing for members, what a golden opportunity missed.

Riewoldt's profound words were "I'm just happy we've had a win, our second win for the year, and happy that our game plan is coming together well. I was just lucky enough to get on the end of a few today." And that was after he'd got his breath back.

Post-game interviews with players rarely add much insight. The vision speaks for itself more often than not.

Phar Ace said:
You only have to see Jack's work in his handycam moments to know how far he has to go in the "talking in public" stakes. He's still quite immature in that area - but learning fast if his 'team first' responses and credits given to the delivery are anything to go by.

Those segments for the website are meant to be light hearted. His interview after the game on SEN was very composed and quite impressive. Don't think he left out a team mate by name when discussing how well everyone had played.

ZeroGame said:
Those segments for the website are meant to be light hearted. His interview after the game on SEN was very composed and quite impressive. Don't think he left out a team mate by name when discussing how well everyone had played.

Obviously lighthearted. Don't get SEN in Qld so will take you word for it Zero. As I said, he is improving........

Not many get up leysy's nose in the media. Can tolerate most.

But cannot *smile* stand Russell.

A more arrogant, self absorbed, unknowledgable wanker leysy hasnt seen.

FWIW Sheahan who for all his faults seems a decent old fella cant stand him either.

It was the fox team, especially bt who stuck it to Jack good and proper for the huge crime of having bad body languge in the locker room in the freo game. This from a bloke who played so long ago that players smoked in the locker room.

I don't blame Jack at all for not talking to people who were so quick and ethusastic to sink the boot in when he was down

Riewoldt sits on top of the coleman ladder in a team in 16th

Dwayne Russell is a hack commentator

I know who's side I am on

Watched the AFL replay package this morning and Dwayne was bloody awful.

Monotone voice when Jack kicks his fourth like it was a funeral service.

Really captured the moment -not!

Dimma made the call for Jack to decline the interview, they had a brief interview with Dimma on the couch & he basically apologised saying as a rookie coach he got it wrong

Col.W.Kurtz said:
It was the fox team, especially bt who stuck it to Jack good and proper for the huge crime of having bad body languge in the locker room in the freo game. This from a bloke who played so long ago that players smoked in the locker room.

I don't blame Jack at all for not talking to people who were so quick and ethusastic to sink the boot in when he was down

Like a lot of people on this site were doing at the time.

Wow.

Anyone listening to Hutchy right now on Footy Classified? This guy is the biggest wanker. I want to punch this bloke square in the face.

*smile* off hutchison. As big a sook as duwayne. $10,000 fine ? do they test you for anything before you go on footy classified? you are a joke

Barnzy said:
Wow.

Anyone listening to Hutchy right now on Footy Classified? This guy is the biggest wanker. I want to punch this bloke square in the face.

hutchy is a dog. declining the interview goes against the "broadcast act" then starts using the fans to push his own barrow by suggesting we are owed that interview. fat smug wanker

I'm liking Grant Thomas more and more. Crutchy- "I'm really dissapointed in that, I didn't like it" refering to GT's comments about milne. "That means a lot to me" he replied with a condescending tone ;D

Tigers Lets Roar said:
hutchy is a dog. declining the interview goes against the "broadcast act" then starts using the fans to push his own barrow by suggesting we are owed that interview. fat smug wanker

He made it sound like we OWED Fox Sports something.

Tigers Lets Roar said:

Yeah. Hutchy tries to make every little Richmond thing into a huge issue. Saying it's a disgrace by DH and then talking on behalf of the supporters saying he owes us better than that? How the hell would he know what we want? Personally, I couldn't care less if he gave an interview or not. Also says we should be fined, 10k or 20k. What a wanker.

Legends of 1980 said:
I'm liking Grant Thomas more and more. Crutchy- "I'm really dissapointed in that, I didn't like it" refering to GT's comments about milne. "That means a lot to me" he replied with a condescending tone ;D

:hihi Poetry!

My TV nearly had a death as I threatened to throw a brick through it while Hutchy was bitching and moaning.

Dimma made a mistake,apologised to the AFL.

Lets move on.

AFL-if you try to fine our club after everything has been settled,you are a disgrace and gold diggers.