Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt

thejinx said:
Yeah - Healey said to BT "You know the last player to kick 10 for Richmond quite well", and BT replies with "Roach, yes..."

And BT then says something along the lines of "West Coast couldn't get close to a team that has hasn't won all season..." and then sneaks in with "apart from one..."

Idiot.

As BT said, "I only remember the good players"

Classic BT

Thinking about it further...

Maybe the reason Hardwick didn't want Riewoldt talking, is his 'team first' mentality.

Dwayne can *smile* off, hes always hanging it on us, hes the worst commentator ever, why do you think he is stuck commentating on pay tv?, the mainstream free to air channels dont want a bar of his *smile* commentary. As for frawley, i am trying disasociate any form of connection between this great club and that *smile* kicker coach. he can claim he took us to a prelim final all he wants, what did he do to us after that yr?, he killed us by recruiting hacks and trying to fatten up Richo and turn him into a fat plugger type player, when he should have realised those types were left in the 80's and not part of todays game.

I have also been reading around that people saying that jacks still no good and never will be anything like his cousin nick. People still wont give richmond a break, we had a good win and a star forward who is clearly going to be a great player over time and they still hang it on us. I cant wait for the day this club take home flag no. 11, and then we can all shove it up every1's ass and say i told you so, i told u we were heading in the right direction, cos this club is definately going in the right direction. COME ON TIGES!!!

nitrotiger said:
MM mmm brian taylor.... the early 80,s It was a period where there was too much going on in the Tiger forward line.....Michael Roach.....Brian taylor ...Alan Edwards....it was overkill........and throw in David Cloke ........Its like my life lesson in music....less is more......

Allan Edwards left during 1979!

C'mon guys, you have to understand where Dwayne is coming.

He has a zero reputation in the media, and seriously, if he can't get an interview with Riewoldt after the game then he might as well pack his bags and start selling footy records out the front of the ground.

I have heard that the new GC team needs a media manager bootstudder Dwayne. Seeing as you were a stud player and are a stud commentator, would seem a good fit.

If Jack refused an interview with Dwayne 'I'm an enormous tool' Russell then he just kicked another goal in my book.

se7en said:
What a complete tool bag. Sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum.
He has being paying out Richmond all season,
Goes back more than this season. He's been negative on us for years.

Jude Donnelly, the media manager at Richmond put her arm around Jack just near the race and whispered something in his ear.
Good advice for Jack I guess.

Btw, how much longer before we have a new Media Manager?
I believe she might be needing a rest after doing a great job, and looking for quieter, less 24/7 surroundings.

;)

se7en said:
Did anyone else hear Dwayne Russell have a big sook over over JR refussing a interwiew with fox?

Russell said something along the lines:

I'm disappointed, to be honest. I have to say that. I'm disappointed that Jack Riewoldt declined the interview
blah, blah .. in big time sport around the world, superstars like Kobe Bryant & co don't do that

What a complete tool bag. Sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum.
He has being paying out Richmond all season, having a laugh at us and then has a cry when JR rejects an interview. (i wonder why)

Tool of the week award. :thumbdown

Yep, you are correct. Dwayne is a tool.

When it comes around to renewing your contract with FOX, you might consider that your filling Russell's and frawley's pockets..
cancel and tell them why..

Found it:

* 10 goals unknown behinds - Doug Strang (Rd 13 1933) - Seniors
* 10 goals unknown behinds - Jack Titus (Rd 10 1936) - Seniors
* 10 goals unknown behinds - Jack Titus (Rd 6 1941) - Seniors
* 10 goals unknown behinds - Jack Titus (Rd 3 1942) - Seniors
* 10 goals unknown behinds - *smile* Harris (Rd 3 1944) - Seniors
* 10 goals 7 behinds - Sel Murray (Rd 7 1945) - Seniors
* 10 goals 4 behinds - Michael Roach (Rd 16 1980) - Seniors
* 10 goals 3 behinds - Brian Taylor (Rd 12 1982) - Seniors
* 10 goals 3 behinds - Matthew Richardson (Rd 8 2004) - Seniors
* 10 goals 3 behinds- Jack Riewoldt (Rd 12 2010) - Seniors
* 10 goals 2 behinds - Brian Taylor (Rd 18 1979) - Seniors
* 10 goals 1 behinds - Jeff Hogg (Rd 8 1991) - Seniors
* 10 goals 0 behinds - Michael Roach (Rd 18 1980) - Seniors

Poor BT. Memory going badly.

duwayne, average footballer, below average commentator. HTFU you pussy.

Actually, I would have loved JR to do the interview and then ask the smug bastard why he is such a tool ;D

Ghost of Punt Road said:
Found it:

* 10 goals 2 behinds - Brian Taylor (Rd 18 1979) - Seniors

Poor BT. Memory going badly.

I thought Taylor debuted in 1980? That should be Roach in Rd 18, 1979.