Draft 2017 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft 2017

We've got a premiership team full of midgets and we've added in versatile talls that filled a need. Locked and Loaded.

Average draft from us. Nothing to get excited about.
Don't get me wrong, these guys will be handy in the VFL for a few years.
Track on this draft will go down as a massive blunder from us

Reactions: 1 user
se7en said:

Really? I have paid no attention but is it that bad or you great with sarcasm?

se7en said:

You been drinking zippadee's kool aid...?

Leysy Days said:
Great pick.

Agree. Super keen on this kid just a pure footballer. Could turn out the best pick of the draft. Great stuff.

Like the bit in Naish's highlight where he spears a pass into Higgins. Look forward to seeing that for many years to come!

Go Tige's!

Leysy Days said:
Allen simply doesn't fit into the way we structure.

Would have been a crazy decision to draft him.

Yep reminds me of Cleve Hughes.

bullus_hit said:
Allen or Sam Taylor would have been perfect.

We had the opportunity Bully, but there was no hesitation at any of our picks so you can only put your trust in Clarke and team.

So happy we ended up with Higgins at 17!

Alot better stocked in the talls department now too including a real swing man in Balta.

Naish a bargain.

caesar said:
We had the opportunity Bully, but there was no hesitation at any of our picks so you can only put your trust in Clarke and team.

Very true, I had Meek & Coleman-Jones pretty neck & neck but they ended up 49 picks apart, but I have full confidence in Clarke. We absolutely nailed our Higgins & Balta picks so I'm pretty stoked. If the brains trust thinks we can turn him into a viable forward option then I'm all aboard.