Draft 2017 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft 2017

We've gone tall, that's for sure. Means when everyone else is going tall next year, we pick the eyes out of the sliding mids.

spook said:
We've gone tall, that's for sure. Means when everyone else is going tall next year, we pick the eyes out of the sliding mids.

Or we use our Premiership Status to pinch Lynch or Wright from the GC and then grab Witherden from the Lions and a couple of kids in the draft ;D

spook said:

All our talls are capable of going into the ruck and playing forward.

Balta & Miller can play any key role. We’ve gone for flexibility. I like the strategy. None of the picks were reaches.

It’s been a great night. Can’t fault it. Won’t second guess a single pick.

Sound like we did well .( Sounds like Port , Crows and the Saints did well too )
Anyone know when the rookie draft is on and how many picks we have for that draft .... Thanks

DjJazzyPete said:
Sound like we did well .( Sounds like Port , Crows and the Saints did well too )
Anyone know when the rookie draft is on and how many picks we have for that draft .... Thanks

Monday I think.

stolen off bigfooty from poster rodney dangerfield but to funny not to share

So we’ve got so far, the best outside player ever with dancing feet, the best contested mark ever, the most freakish athlete ever who doesn’t even actually like footy but just takes the *smile*, and Toby Greene.
This is too easy these days.

craig said:
Or we use our Premiership Status to pinch Lynch or Wright from the GC and then grab Witherden from the Lions and a couple of kids in the draft ;D
That'd do.

SCOOP said:
All our talls are capable of going into the ruck and playing forward.

Balta & Miller can play any key role. We’ve gone for flexibility. I like the strategy. None of the picks were reaches.

It’s been a great night. Can’t fault it. Won’t second guess a single pick.
Yeah, we did very nicely. Agree on the flexible talls, it's the way of the future.

Thanks to those who have some insight into the juniors. The mix we have taken seems to be quite exciting and good for list balance. Really looking forward to getting to a lot of 2's games in 2018.

I remembering the days of when Danny Frawley was coaching us and after drafts, PRE would light up with fury and you could see the glow from the moon.

Who was that poster that hated everything the club did (quite rightly in hindsight), his name-tag escapes me.

I remembered it. ... The Claw.