Draft 2017 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft 2017

Ben Miller from Subiaco - 200cm versatile with speed. *Says 196 on his stats - ran 2.91 for 20m at the combine.

Ben MIller Big Tall Key Possie player.

Not a bad get late.

I dont think Hayden was on our radar as they selected Miller pretty much straight away.

My dad was hoping we'd pick Miller up - thought he showed huge commitment to be an AFL player. Damn he'll be crowing. I thought I better google him before our pick...

Ruckman taken in the draft is just throwing money down the drain, obviously I hope I'm wrong.

BEN MILLER

PLAYER BIO
Former club: Subiaco
Height: 196cm
Weight: 93kg
Position: Ruckman
2017 U18 STATS
Games: 4
Goals: 1
Avg Kicks: 2.3
Avg Marks: 2
Avg Hballs: 8.5
Developing ruckman or tall forward with good agility and clean hands. Played consistently well for Western Australia in the NAB AFL U18 Championships, dominating the hit-outs. His Draft Combine time of 2.91 seconds for 20m was extremely impressive for a tall.

craig said:
Ben MIller Big Tall Key Possie player.

Not a bad get late.

I dont think Hayden was on our radar as they selected Miller pretty much straight away.

Project player ? - what's he really like - hope he can do more than ruck.

Surprised we went for 2 ducks (I mean rucks) tbh