Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Just on the BBL.... Who the *smile* signed off on the gear they're all wearing this year?

Each shirt looks like a different shade of technicolour chunder!

Makes Essendon's clash strip looks like it's been designed by Ralph Lauren!

Speaking of clashes..... the Einstein of AFL clash strips is obviously moonlighting over at CA.. who thought Pink v Red lastnight was a great combination for TV coverage?

Yeah, I know 2 blokes have bats etc.... still looks like shìt!

Rant over!

Reactions: 1 user
Hah hah play delayed at Pussy Park due to the ground being too wet. Too much p!ss or liquid salt on the surface....

Game now abandoned. What a sh!t ground!!!!
Selwood was on the ground before the start of play, I reckon the cat...'ducked' under the covers and peed on the pitch.

• Haha
Wow now this will be interesting..

Meant to post this myself but didn't get to it so thanks for posting. It simply disgusts me to lose sporting events like this from F2A onto Pay TV platforms like Amazon. Yanks hardly knew what cricket was 20/30 years back. They had baseball, right, so didn't give a ---- about that quaint English crud.

Rack off! I will never pay or watch. They can shove it.

Last edited:
I hope the wicket for the Perth test is better than the *smile* wickets that have been dished up so far in the Big Bash, disgraceful.

Whatever your beliefs I think it’s a bad decision of Ussie to protest during the cricket. Sets a really bad precedent that will be hard to wind back.

Sport & politics don’t mix. Sport is the equaliser, not a platform to push your beliefs on field. Off field go for it.

I hope cricket Australia pull him up on it tbh.

Where do you draw the line once the Pandora’s box is open? It’s bigger than him.

Whatever your beliefs I think it’s a bad decision of Ussie to protest during the cricket. Sets a really bad precedent that will be hard to wind back.

Sport & politics don’t mix. Sport is the equaliser, not a platform to push your beliefs on field. Off field go for it.

I hope cricket Australia pull him up on it tbh.

Where do you draw the line once the Pandora’s box is open? It’s bigger than him.
I think it’s pretty hard to argue with the statements ‘freedom is a human right’ and ‘all lives are equal’ though. They’re universal enough to fit outside the description of political agenda or belief, so I think it’s play on.

I think it’s pretty hard to argue with the statements ‘freedom is a human right’ and ‘all lives are equal’ though. They’re universal enough to fit outside the description of political agenda or belief, so I think it’s play on.
I'm not debating whether what he says is right or not but it's not the forum for it.
Anyway CA has told him no. Right call.