Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

World Cup
AB deVilliers hit 149 off 31 balls vs WI. A couple of others had done it off less balls than Maxwell.
Still a great knock

ABdV got to 100 off 31 balls, not 149. Still incredible. What a player he was.

Reactions: 1 users
How good is England!
:rotfl2
Hey! The way other teams are thrashing them is just not the 'Spirit of Cricket.'

Still achieving moral victories though, surely, being led by the likes of Bairstow and Stokes.

The Vics went from 2/106 to all out 196 which doesn’t look so bad now that nsw are 5/49 at lunch.

I find it amazing that none of our fast bowlers seem to be able to bowl a Yorker or at least a low full toss just outside off stump.
Yep. Took them a while in the end. Nearly Starcked up the game too with that 5 run wide. Great save from Champagne.

Reactions: 1 user
I was waiting for Starc to pretend to shape up to bowl an underarm delivery last ball.

Guess it might not have been so funny in the heat of the game.

• Haha
Great game both teams, NZ especially given the magnitude of the chase. Australia would have been ruing not batting the full 50 overs had they lost.

Reactions: 1 user
Kiwis didn’t have a good 24 hours in their most popular sports. Beaten by the aussies in the cricket World Cup. Beaten by South Africa in the rugby World Cup. Beaten by the aussies in the rugby league match at aami park

Reactions: 4 users