Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

When you see an out of form side like Australia at 1.27 against a team that has been scoring 300+ you have to get on the oppo. The beauty with cricket punting is the arbitrage opportunities, so when Sri Lanka were 0/84, say, you could have had a bit on Australia at better than even money to ensure a win either way.

Reactions: 1 users
That result really opens up the tournament.
india yet to play England, Sth Africa, etc, so best they keep winning to open a path for Australia, provided we lift & start to string some victories together.

The most off Broadway World Cup ever.

50 over cricket is dead.

Reactions: 1 users
Warner gets a ton with a single. Next ball, Marsh gets his ton with a boundary. Aussies 0/214 in the 31st over

Edit: no activity on the thread since Wednesday and Streak posted as I typed my post :ROFLMAO:

Just saw this on X

"Michael Bevan and Steve Waugh brought up their 100s in consecutive balls v SA at Docklands Stadium in 2000They were 499th & 500th tons scored in men's ODI matches"

So there you go. It has been done before, and in a ODI to boot

Just saw a replay of Warner getting dropped when he was on 10. Dead set shocker by Mir.

Then saw a replay of Warner absolute smoke a six that just about went over the grandstand. And it was really travelling, not one of those up and over type of shots.

How was that BBL women’s score by Melbourne?

No one made double figures!

I expected to see a heap of names in the team I had never heard of, but I noted slamming and Sutherland in the team to name two.

Reactions: 1 user
Can‘t stand the Saffas but Marco Jansen looks like one hell of a player.
Being in Bots I get to see a bit of the Saffers on TV and Jansen is really a talent and is developing nicely getting much more constant . De kok has been in great forrm too .. hope he brings that form to the renegades later in the year