Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

A wicket within 7 minutes of play resumption after a lunch/tea break. Happens so often.

Reactions: 1 users
Hate how broad pays the umpire no respect. Charges straight down the wicket, implying no umpire is going to give that not out.

McGrath used to do it too. Such an arrogant poor look.

Reactions: 1 user
This has already gone shaped since lunch, I think it go VERY pear shaped from here.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Shambles. Broad strikes again.

Head 4.

4/127

That deficit is looking far away now. 156 behind.

Up to Smith & Marsh to steady this.

Hate how broad pays the umpire no respect. Charges straight down the wicket, implying no umpire is going to give that not out.

Funny thing about Broad though, he is often right! Stokes has got a lot of credit this series for his smart reviewing of decisions, but Broad has played a key part in a lot of those reviews.

Shambles. Broad strikes again.

Head 4.

4/127

That deficit is looking far away now. 156 behind.

Up to Smith & Marsh to steady this.

A couple of overs ago I figured that Head, Carey and Marsh have a superb opportunity here to cement themselves in the team by playing a mature test knock and carrying us through to a good first innings lead.

Smith is an old hand and I think looks reasonably comfortable, so no excuses really.

Head has just blown his chance big time.

Great response by Marsh. 6

Broad with his headband and arms outstretched appeals irritate me.

Actually that was pretty close ( Marsh ).

Old man Anderson dismisses Marsh for 16..

5/ 151

I’m done for the night.
Tough two nights.

See you all in the morning for positive news.