Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Can anyone explain the tactics to try and dismiss Stokes, who once again is smashing us off one leg.
It's got me stuffed, Starc bowled a beautiful yorker to Stokes which almost got him out. You'd think that would get them thinking ****, we should bowl more of them to him..............but no, not a stuffing chance !!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Did the Aussies cost themselves the Ashes whilst 2-0 up and 200 runs in charge with that imbecilic garbage 2nd innings bowling l in the last Test.....................................

All momentum the Aussies had 2 1/2 Tests into the series has evaporated with that garbage bowling effort.

Warner the walking wicket and Marnus's lack of form haven't helped either and the less said about some of the bowling the better.

Yeah this series is just about done. Same with this test. Do we actually have a captain in the side or do we have 11 of them?

Reactions: 1 users
England still paying $1.92 for the win. I reckon we are a big chance to get rolled really quickly in the second innings.

• Sad
Hazlewood has been our best bowler.

Cummins disappointing.

Attachments

• 00E3E327-D741-4B03-AE20-45B54BBB5033.jpeg
    00E3E327-D741-4B03-AE20-45B54BBB5033.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 8
He’s playing! We,re going in 1 bat down. Although I think he,ll eke 2 moderate scores so he can play the last test.
And there’s the other.

incredible he gets to dictate when he’s going to retire and the selectors abide.