Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

He’s swinging for the hills and Cummins bowls *smile* short

I don’t care that he’s taken a wicket, it’s stupid

I am going to sound like a broken record but…………

The more I watch him at No.3, the more I am convinced he is not up to batting in that spot. Just doesn’t have the temperament to adjust his batting to the situation.
Yes I'm with you too. Have had real concerns for him for quite a while, going back to the Indian series at least. He starts scratchily if he hangs around at all. Puts up a fight for a while, never looking in command really, then gets out reaching for a stock, standard outswinger or one he was wiser to leave.

I think he's been disappointing; don't think he was ever really best in the world. About time to push him down the order - if we had a replacement, as I doubt Smith wants to bat at no.3 again at his age.

Don’t like bouncing the tail. Every now and again, sure.

But that’s 20 runs Wood wouldn’t have scored if we’d just nicked him

Reactions: 2 users
Don’t like bouncing the tail. Every now and again, sure.

But that’s 20 runs Wood wouldn’t have scored if we’d just nicked him

Absolutley agree.

A cross bat shot is much easier to play for a tailender than a shot requiring a straight bat.

Attack the stumps and get them driving. They miss, you hit the wicket. They edge, you catch.

Reactions: 4 users
FMD was Mary Poppins your fairy godmother or something???
Bairstow is actually shown and proven to be a full on activist in exploiting exactly the tactic of taking out unsuspecting stupid dozy batsmen as you are now claiming him to be innocent and ignorant of. Talking an absolute pile of *smile* MD.
Forgot to take your darn tootin medication again Abe?

What a catch by Steve Smith.

Nearly stuffed it up there as a collision looked likely with Lub.

9/206

Stokes just got his 50. Looking ominous.

Reactions: 1 user
Can’t get on board with this

We’re bending over for Stokes

Again

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Field in, a couple of slips

Too much to ask?

Why the panic?

Stokes is rent free.

Reactions: 1 users