Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Theres more for the bowlers on my concrete driveway.
Mine too. Always prepare a classic driveway pitch, with plenty of concrete joints to expose. One just outside the legs - that the resident leg spinner has targeted to recreate Warne Vs Gatting on several occasions. And a few cross joints that has the ball rearing up at the batsman from such a length, that it would make Thommo, Big Bird and Ambrose misty eyed with nostalgia and pride.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Carey drops Bairstow, would've been a good catch, but should've been taken, just hit the wrong part of the glove.

Edit

Carey makes up for it with a tidy stumping of Bairstow, we really needed that wicket, 2/297.

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly, faark baz ball and faark the poms.

Sporting declaration? Arrogance.

Seriously, faark Mccullum and faark Stokes.

Full of themselves and I hope we post 500+ on the freeway Stokes unsportingly wanted.

Bat forever and don’t declare, just as a ‘*smile* you’

Draw is better for us consider we hold the urn

Reactions: 3 users
Sounds like they made a "special" pitch to suit their own game. Hopefully it backfires and we accumulate a lot of runs with the pitch deteriorating later.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Pfft, Bazball !!!!

Australia scored 480 odd in Adelaide, on day 'one' of a test against South Africa a few years back.

Australia invented Bazball :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
I’m just wondering, are players permitted to get drinks, advice and coaching when they are fielding near the boundary?
Yes.

Ussie tons up. 15 100s in 62 Tests (Chappelli 14 in 75, Walters 15 in 74, Slater 14 - and 9 90s - in 74). Embarrassing the nongs (oh, hai, JL) who left him out in favour of hacks like Bancroft and Matthew Wade (batting at 5 ffs) for so long.

Reactions: 3 users