Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Paid to play the match.

I’m sure there are no salary cap concerns in cricket though so they can just pay Him double match fees next game.
Will be a drop in the ocean for Gill.
The Aussies got $1.6 million for winning and the Indians $800,000, as will the fines of 100% and 80% of their match fees the Aussies and Indians received for slow over rates.

If both Warner and Starc play on Friday…

then we are hell bent on handicapping ourselves.

Get Warner. But Starc?

Absolutely should (and will) play.

Dunno Leysy, Bazball might expose Mitch

I hope he doesn’t go for five runs an over

Nagging line types like Boland and Hazelwood are best support for the great capitano

Geez the ashes have crept up on me.

The *smile* ASHES lads!

Based on the tumbleweeds in here, a common theme

Geez the ashes have crept up on me.

The *smile* ASHES lads!

Based on the tumbleweeds in here, a common theme
Looks like rain might arrive at the usual right time in Birmingham. Funny weather England.

Reactions: 1 user

Nagging line types like Boland and Hazelwood are best support for the great capitano

5 runs an over will be the average for all our bowlers against Bazball.

Admire Starcy. One of the few world wide who has left many millions on the table by snubbing the IPL year in year out.

All to get the most out of himself for his country. Kudos right there!

The variety he brings to what can otherwise be a same same attack (Cummins, Boland, Green, Hazlewood all right armers who nag it back in) is invaluable.

But not as much as the footmarks he leaves for Lyon. We have a massive advantage in the spin department and the left armer adds heaps to that for the GOAT to bowl into.

Plays.

Reactions: 2 users

The BBC ran some interesting stats on English batters success since Baz arrived as coach. Bowlers who bowl full have done badly, those bowling short have done badly but those who bowl conservatively on a length have by far and away the most success.
Boland, Cummins and Hazelwood for me but I expect Starc to play
If Starc does play he will go for plenty, back it in. The key will be whether he gets enough wickets to offset that.
They will target Lyon as well imo.

The cricket is on 9 o_O

Channel 7 :ROFLMAO:, the tv rights, when you're not having the tv rights.

• Haha
Bazball, a four first ball !!! Get it on line Cummins. Have never seen a day 1 pitch looking this dry in England.

Reactions: 1 users