Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to smash GC.

lower-ranked, inexperienced team playing for pride only.

strangulation is one thing, but we should also be far, far ahead on the scoreboard at the end of play.

a great litmus test for Dimma and the boys.

Tigers of Old said:
I feel really flat looking towards this weekends game.
I think it's because realisation has set in that top 4 is now highly unlikely which means so is a premiership.
Now we're just scrapping again to make finals. It all feels very Groundhog.
Hopefully a big win is in order to shake the malaise I am feeling.
Yes, seems there's a few of us feeling this way. A Collingwood win over the Swans tomorrow night would lift spirits. If that happens, we flog the Suns and Melbourne repeats its earlier victory over Footscray, it'll be a crackin' weekend. (Or I might be hallucinating after spending Saturday arvo at the VFL with Jack and Bryan.) :laughsanta

spook said:
Yes, seems there's a few of us feeling this way. A Collingwood win over the Swans tomorrow night would lift spirits. If that happens, we flog the Suns and Melbourne repeats its earlier victory over Footscray, it'll be a crackin' weekend. (Or I might be hallucinating after spending Saturday arvo at the VFL with Jack and Bryan.) :laughsanta

he he, I'm picturing a foil package of junk, peyote, ganja, laudanum and thymosin beta 4.

non hogkins said:
Deledio, Thomas, Morris, Gordon, Dea, McBean in for Hampson, Grimes, Conca.

Thomas?

Although we don't really need him, let's hope Beano gets a run this time.

B: Newman, Batchelor, Rance
HB: Houli, Vlastuin, Chaplin
C: Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF: Martin, Lennon, Lambert
F: Riewoldt, Deledio, Vickery
R: Maric, Grigg, Hunt
IC (from): Dea, Miles, Lloyd, Morris, Thomas, Gordon, McBean

In: Deledio, Dea, Thomas, Gordon, McBean, Morris
Out: Grimes (inj – hamstring), Conca (inj – hamstring), Hampson (omitted)

toby64 said:
Hopefully we can kick more than 10 goals for a change.

Boring as batsh!t.

Yep.. Disappointing to win games regularly. Much preferred winning by 40 against the minnows then getting smashed by good teams. Much more exciting.

Lids Beano and Dea for me.
Gordon Thomas and Morris is a bad dream. why name them?

Kaelan said:
surely it has to be lids dea and Mcbean

Looks like its most likely going to be in Deledio, Dea and Morris.

Its usually the first four named on the bench that play.

Tiger fans expecting a McJesus appearance on Sunday best start to prepare for some dissapointment.

I hope he plays but im doubting he will.

Grimes - Deledio (Newman is listed in Grimes' spot)
Hampson - McBean
Conca - Thomas

They seem to have gone for Newman over Dea.

Thomas is no surprise to be a possible in after our insipid contested work last week. Losing Conca makes that even worse.

artball said:
Lids Beano and Dea for me.
Gordon Thomas and Morris is a bad dream. why name them?
Play these guys instead

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
Agree that if contested ball was so bad last week, they might think Thomas will at least terrorise some of the GC kids/mids.....(before he then terrorises the ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.