Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
TigerMasochist said:
Damn! Those useless pricks Lloyd, Vickery, Thomas, Morris n Newman all stand up n perform admirably for the team while the Beanie gets the wool pulled over his eyes at apprentice level. Such a massive brain fart the selection panel have had, shame on them.
Just seriously hate it when we lose by such a massive margin at the selection table. Phhhht, the flatulence was almost reaching nuclear proportions.

You got smashed over the McBean comment TM.

And rightly so.

Suck it up oldster.

antman said:
But just not today.

You'd think some posters would enjoy the win rather than pathetically seeking acclamation from their peers and proving how smart they were by reposting the telephone book.

;D

BTW I like when we kick sand into the faces of the weakling weakened teams. It's even more fun when they lose 3 key players early.

jb03 said:
Seems so.

Antman takes great delight in ridiculing other posters after we win.

It's one of the more peculiar oddities of PRE.

I make a point of cuffing him over the ear occasionally to keep him in check.

This time he's gone postal.

lamb22 said:
You'd think some posters would enjoy the win rather than pathetically seeking acclamation from their peers and proving how smart they were by reposting the telephone book.

Jb03 asked the question - I answered. As for the acclaim, I'm still waiting for it. You get far more people agreeing with you if you take potshots at the selection panel than if you stand up for them.

There is no "I" in Antman but there is a very large cross referenced, colour coded archive repository.

lamb22 said:
There is no "I" in Antman but there is a very large cross referenced, colour coded archive repository.

Yeah, it's called the PRE forum search tool. Up there on the top right hand corner of your screen.

Just kidding Antman. :)

Enjoy the win and any bragging rights you perceive.

For mine I was dreading the game as I thought we might do a re-run of the GWS game.

Although not quite on early i am glad we kicked well and those 4 goals in 5 minutes in the first and eased nerves.

Poor coasters really had no chance once Nichols and Dixon went down.

I thought they might threaten with their run second half but once Martin went down they basically had no bench.

Can understand why Thomas played if Miles was hurt, although I wouldn't pick him.

Morris selection was not justifiable but he did not disgrace himself.

Both should be upgraded sooner rather than later. Next week is fine for me.

Go Tigers!!

lamb22 said:

;D

BTW I like when we kick sand into the faces of the weakling weakened teams. It's even more fun when they lose 3 key players early.

You blokes are unreal.

You spend our whole season telling us how terrible everything handbrake and the club does. Some of us get overwhelmed by the spite directed at the club. We spend our whole season telling you guys to clam down. You tell us we are believing in false profits. Your spite is thinly veiled as deep footy insight that we could have no comprehension.

After a loss the hole site goes into meltdown as you tear shreads of the shread's. Christ you do it over selections of duds, or non selections of your favourites.

Now the patient and calm are the pathetic.

We have been asking you to smell the roses, enjoy the ride for two full seasons and two preseasons in-between.

Not just after beating GCS. No After beating Freo, Swans and hawks. After 9 straight wins, unprecedented, to reach our seconds finals in a row. On our way to the third.

You have no shame. Un f in believable. I call :bs

Status
Not open for further replies.