Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Haverchuck said:
says a lot about the quality of our list..desperately need 4-5 young players to come on
over the next year or so..

dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg
We've actually debuted something like 6 players this year. The problem is that the best one is currently injured. McIntosh, Lennon and Lambert are all in the side. That's 2 guys who had never played an AFL game before this year and another one who is in his 2nd year. Ellis came on wonderfully this year and there have been encouraging reports from others in the 2's. It's happening, but it takes time.

CarnTheTiges said:
We've actually debuted something like 6 players this year. The problem is that the best one is currently injured. McIntosh, Lennon and Lambert are all in the side. That's 2 guys who had never played an AFL game before this year and another one who is in his 2nd year. Ellis came on wonderfully this year and there have been encouraging reports from others in the 2's. It's happening, but it takes time.
Yep I don't mind where the list is at in age...lot of kids, most look like they could potentially be 100 gamers an the fact there's no player on the list of any importance that will finish up this year is a good sign for next year.....Massive off season coming up as we need to land an A grader to be top 4 or atleast fill our holes well, on the flip side if we hit the draft hard (unlikely) we could have a very good young list in a couple of seasons

Who sits on the bench indicates the depth & strengths of a side. This week Miles is miles ahead of the rest in quality so the rest once again have an opportunity put their best forward.

Dimma gave a hint about the team this week in his presser when he spoke about GCS Mosquito fleet only reason for Morris .
Thomas bash crash in the midfield
Lids to play permanent forward .

Morris must've mowed Dimma's lawns exceptionally well this week.

Lift your game Liam!

Jesus, seriously? I can barely handle one of Thomas/Morris let alone both.

The only consolation is that we've lost this at the selection table.

Baloo said:
IC: Dea, Miles, Morris, Thomas has the most potential

Damn it, can't believe the club's selections these days. How was Dea not included !!!!!!

B: Newman, Batchelor, Rance
HB: Houli, Vlastuin, Chaplin
C: Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF: Martin, Lennon, Lambert
F: Riewoldt, Deledio, Vickery
R: Maric, Grigg, Hunt
IC: Morris, Miles, Lloyd, Thomas
Emg: Dea, Gordon, McBean

In: Deledio, Thomas, Morris
Out: Grimes (inj – hamstring), Conca (inj – hamstring), Hampson (omitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.