Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club's taking the *smile* with those ins making us wait another 24 hours to know whether McBean gets a crack or we have to put up with Thomas/Morris.

Smashed in contested ball last week so Thomas unfortunately is probably a chance.

saigon tiger said:
Surely it has to be Morris, Thomas and Gordon :spin :spin

Let's hope so!

Morris has been banging down the door....of Dimma's house to mow his lawn.

Doubt Beanie will play. Listening to Lade the Brainstrust :crazy have settled on the fact that their midfield is weakened and we will beat them in the contest, lock it up inside 50 and wear them down. Likely to see both Morris and Thomas I reckon if we play that game

Actual structures or personnel capable of kicking goals are too de rigueur for our Punt Road geniui. They crunched the KPIs last week and the computer said Jacobs is a key. Play two rucks, Jacobs and Adelaide rendered impotent with no plan B. Easy Peasy!!

Too smart by half our brainstrust. You wont catch them kicking with the wind away from home in an EF. No mere followers are our vainglorious vanguard.

lamb22 said:
Listening to Lade the Brainstrust :crazy have settled on the fact that their midfield is weakened and we will beat them in the contest, lock it up inside 50 and wear them down. Likely to see both Morris and Thomas I reckon if we play that game

Actual structures or personnel capable of kicking goals are too de rigueur for our Punt Road geniui.
All teams play to structures lambshanks, our mobs no different. Just curious to know what happens to all the flash n fancy goal kicking forwards if our midfield structure gets flogged n the ball spends most of the day down the other teams forward line. Or comes in crap chaos ball n scramble for a kick, still gunna need structure n pressure to hold the ball in there to try n earn a goal without it being rebounded straight back down the other end.

You missed my point TM, I was arguing for "structures" and personel that enable you to score more or easier.

BTW you can see how our brainstrust use KPIS and stats to undoubted advantage at 3.40 onwards of the attached clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhnqEjM2Yxc

lamb22 said:
Doubt Beanie will play. Listening to Lade the Brainstrust :crazy have settled on the fact that their midfield is weakened and we will beat them in the contest, lock it up inside 50 and wear them down. Likely to see both Morris and Thomas I reckon if we play that game

Actual structures or personnel capable of kicking goals are too de rigueur for our Punt Road geniui. They crunched the KPIs last week and the computer said Jacobs is a key. Play two rucks, Jacobs and Adelaide rendered impotent with no plan B. Easy Peasy!!

Too smart by half our brainstrust. You wont catch them kicking with the wind away from home in an EF. No mere followers are our vainglorious vanguard.

Yeah if we go Morris and Thomas we are clearly gonna try and roll with first possession again.

Worked a treat against Adelaide do why not?

Columbo said:
that extended bench is frightening.
It doesnt exactly scream 'top 4'', does it.

I can live with Thomas, but please Beavis, no bloody Morris. GC might be struggling but we can't take the field with 17 men.

says a lot about the quality of our list..desperately need 4-5 young players to come on
over the next year or so..

dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.