Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to go with 4 other tiger supporters to see Dea and Mcbean have a crack, but after those 'ins' we all couldn't be bothered. We'll go to the local instead.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Morris and Thomas, two hard bodies come in after that insipid softcock effort against the Crows :clap.

Tigers by 40pts!

May as well have selected Schwarzernegger if that's the criteria. Morris and Thomas just don't do it at AFL level. Sounds like a bit of desperation at the selection table.

I would really like to know what the coaching staff see on the game tape sometimes. I can only imagine off camera and when I'm not looking at him live at the game Morris does something incredible.

He doesn't like McDonough, 1 game and out, McBean, 2 games out. We can't kick goals and we have a player in the reserves leading the goal kicking and still can't get a game. In total, how many games have our young players played apart from Mckintosh? This weeks changes are a disgrace. Laughing stock of the AFL. Eade would be giggling.

On a good note at least one of these 2 will get the lemonade when shed comes back.

tigertime2 said:
Lose and we are out of the 8.
Bring in: 1 slow plodder, 1 fast plodder.

Only if Geelong upset Hawthorn. Otherwise we should still be hanging on to 8th by the skin of our teeth. But if we do lose what chance of winning against Collingwood and North in the last 3 games? We need to win this convincingly yo restore faith but we carrying a few players in the team this week.

tigerlove said:
But if we do lose ..................

No buts. The skipper's and the Croat's 150th, and we are playing on the MCG. The tigers should win shouldn't they?

I think we'll be pretty keen to get a serious hold of the Suns.

1. We just lost
2. We owe them a couple
3. Our finals are on the line

I don't get the angst over Thomas and morris
They are both competitive ground level mongrels

We don't need them to get High stats

We have deledio cotchin martin and Brandy who rack up the numbers

Thomas, and miles are wrecking balls who get their hands on it and get it to the runners.

Morris is there purely to stop someone else in the opposition

A warehouse needs high reach forklifts, power forklifts, and trucks.
A good footy team is the same

taztiger4 said:
You do realise we have debuted 6 or 7 players this year, just about the most of any team
Ellis, Menadue,Drummond,Mckintosh ,McBean all young uns
Yep, Lambert and McIntosh are still in the team and earning their spots. Lennon is only in his 2nd year and had only played a few games up until his return against the Saints, but let's perpetuate the myth that Hardwick hates young players and won't select them. Had he not been injured I think C. Ellis would have played more games for the seniors by now, too.

CarnTheTiges said:
Yep, Lambert and McIntosh are still in the team and earning their spots. Lennon is only in his 2nd year and had only played a few games up until his return against the Saints, but let's perpetuate the myth that Hardwick hates young players and won't select them. Had he not been injured I think C. Ellis would have played more games for the seniors by now, too.

plus the player who did his knee and Menedue have both played this year - the problem is not playing the kids or new players.

year of the tiger said:
plus the player who did his knee and Menedue have both played this year - the problem is not playing the kids or new players.

No the problem is dimmas infatuation on players who have proven themselves time and again as not being up to it.
This weeks inclusion of Thomas and Morris is just the same old dimma over and over again.

asian tetley said:
No the problem is dimmas infatuation on players who have proven themselves time and again as not being up to it.
This weeks inclusion of Thomas and Morris is just the same old dimma over and over again.

My angst is selecting both - I could perhaps live with one of them - Mooney reckons that Thomas could be a good finals stoppage player

year of the tiger said:
My angst is selecting both - I could perhaps live with one of them - Mooney reckons that Thomas could be a good finals stoppage player

We do need another inside mid to give miles a chop out, no doubt.
Problem is Thomas is too slow and a turnover mercant.
Morris? Dimma's blind love for him is adsurd

Status
Not open for further replies.