Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
lamb22 said:
Don't like your post. It offends me and is probably an unwarranted attack on another poster.

At least Midsy shows some angst and passion unlike some of the living dead on here who believe they are Hardwick's praetorian guard and the keepers of the sacred script (I.e Thou shall not question the team selections of the annointed one. [Hampson out Morris in, an adaption of Hyde out Tivendale in] .. oh and Stone the disbelievers, Hardwick is the messiah and we should know because we've followed a few!)
I thought the meme was Gordon and Lloyd as Hyde and Tivendale.

Going to be a really dour affair I feel on Sunday with this team. Still cant see how we are going to have enough firepower in attack come September.

Morris in for 'Defence Forward Plan' (Version 7)..surely we can do better than this by now? Thomas supposedly covers Conca someway.

Would've been good for Beano to get a run but it looks like he needs to start focusing on a big pre-season for 2016.

Is it at all possible that the powers-that-be are thinking we couldn't possibly lose this one and that this famous four are being gifted farewell games?

Rancey18 said:
Going to be a really dour affair I feel on Sunday with this team. Still cant see how we are going to have enough firepower in attack come September.

Edwards and Knights will help fingers crossed.

Bill Haverchuck said:
There is a rumour miles has the flu and could be a late out

Gordo or Dea could still come in!

That'll really blow the lid off here.... :hihi

How bad are our seconds list if these 2 are in Morris and Thomas. Gold Coast must be a slow team on paper.

I'm feeling really sick ATM.

We really struggle to cover a few injuries.. Where the Bulldogs seem to cover easy..

I want to win by over 10 goals and just have a relaxing day at the footy..

This will end up like the GWS game but the finish in the last quarter has been missing.

B2

Midsy said:
Ok, maybe I don't hope we lose, but a win against an undermanned, already poor GC, with Morris and Thomas included, papers over too many cracks that exist in our team.

This was the absolute perfect opportunity to play a couple of others that may add some value, now and in the future.

Morris and Thomas are sh!t now, and forever shall be.

although I would have preffered to see some different names, maybe Menadue, Thomas and Morris are actually there paper over any cracks in our team. Cracks such as leg breaks, hamstring strains and the flu. not permanent fixtures of the side by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.