Changes Vs. the Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Vs. the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't want to see Thomas get a game, I think they are trying to give Miles and Cotchin a chop out, Miles in particular looked noticeably spent early in the game against the Crows.

Morris Minor and Thomas the Tank better perform then... Dimma going tough guys over skill confuses me...
really thought Beano as a forward would've worked in this game.
Ripples right - Miles wasn't his usual self against the Crows.

Bloody ridiculous!

Dimma has reverted to his no youth policy. Only when we are level or on the negative side of the ledger, that he is
forced to look beyond his select few.

Agree with you Carter.!

You could just see these changes occurring after the loss and smashing Adelaide gave us in the midfield.

I'm dumfounded to tell you the truth.

This is the one time I will say" lost it at the selection table line"

I'm taking the odds for the Suns. How much are they paying?

Before before start shouting abuse etc , some of it is " tongue in cheek with a hint of seriousness".

Either Dimma and his selectors will be crowned GENUISES or worse!

If we are lucky the template for our game Sunday will be the GWS game. If not it will be the Melbourne or WB game.

Looking like an ugly ugly game.

I see shades of Abbott in Handbrake as he loyally sticks with outdated ideas and talentless non performers.

Wow what a *smile* team Newman - Thomas - Morris - Lloyd we are going nowhere......we'll done Hardwick another loss coming up! !!!!

Dimma Dimma Dimma
Instead of trying to win football matches he tries to not lose football matches.
Destined for failure

Look Thomas is acceptable on the basis that he at least racks it up at VFL level. i would never play him though because his ball use is atrocious.

The selection of Morris however is unforgiveable. It is either ideology stats gone mad or loyalty to a favorite. He has done nothing at VFL level to merit selection and all of Arnott, Menadue, Maddona and Beanie were ahead of him in the queue as were Astbury and Dea in different positions.

This is stubborness to the nth degree. He thinks he can get away with it because its GC and he may be right but how is this preparing us for finals.

He's blown top 4 last 2 years with stubbornness. Nearly blew top 8 last year and he is threatening to do it again.

Apparently (like Abbott) only when he is hanging on by his fingernails does he use commonsense (which is usually imposed upon him by circumstance or others)

And to make you all happy, I am going and we are yet to win when I have been at a game. This is the week to change that!!!!

Tiger Ghost said:
Worst team we have put on the park for the year.

Lucky GC's team looks just as bad if not worse. They've been destroyed by injuries.

I'm sure Hardwick will be thrilled with his changes if we scrape a 10 point 65-55 win but it won't work next week vs Collingwood.

TigersRTuff said:
And to make you all happy, I am going and we are yet to win when I have been at a game. This is the week to change that!!!!
Please don't go. ;D

Was now or never for Dea. Paper's are obviously stamped. This week would have been a perfect week to have another look at McBean. Morris and Newman are gifted games.

I don't get it....we know these too will have a real crack and maybe we want them too lead the way ??? Yep I would much rather play any of the others especially against the Suns....will be intresting if we win an how long we persist with them

You know it will be a 10 goal score line to the Tigers and Tigers hoping GCS are below that score line.

Dea"s Tigers career stamped over with the Tigers and we will not see McBean for the rest of the year.

This side can't be a finals looking side!

Status
Not open for further replies.