Changes v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Roos

I'd bring in Arnot. Tell him this is his last AFL match and let him know we need as many sore and injured North players as possible next week.

Baloo said:
I'd bring in Arnot. Tell him this is his last AFL match and let him know we need as many sore and injured North players as possible next week.

Ole scool.

I like it.

Take no chances with Deledio.

Rest him and Newy, drop Thomas unless its a bog (scrap that Etihad :p).

In Cotch Knights and Beanie.

B: Hunt Rance Chappy
HB Flossy Grimes Batch
c Ellis Miles Kmac
HF Lennon Jack Knights
F Beanie TY Lloyd
R Maric Cotchin Grigg

Int Edwards Martin Lambert Houli

em Thomas Madonna Astbury

The Waite, Brown and Petrie combo worried us in Tassie with their height and worries me this week. I'd try Astbury while it isn't a final and see who he goes.

Big Tiger said:
The Waite, Brown and Petrie combo worried us in Tassie with their height and worries me this week. I'd try Astbury while it isn't a final and see who he goes.

Was not helped with the worst turnovers I have seen in recent times at Richmond.. Something like 93 to North DIRECT from Richmond errors!!! Ouch. You can have any 3 forwards on that day and they will do damage if you cough the ball over at that rate. It was one of those games where just about every error was converted into a North goal. Some of Dustys cross kicks killed us in that game. Like to think that was our low ebb for the year and we live and learn come Round 23.

We should have the right backs to cover, on a fast deck you would home Houli, Vloss and Grimes.... Rance too rebound and attack in a methodical way... and this time not turn it over as much.

Some talk on Twitter that the Roos might be set to rest a lot of their players this week and play their B side to be very physical on us.
I'd welcome that rather than facing the prospect of Adelaide in Adelaide.

Tigers of Old said:
Some talk on Twitter that the Roos might be set to rest a lot of their players this week and play their B side to be very physical on us.

I am not scared of Adelaide....we should rest anyone that is sore!

Tigers of Old said:

We should then throw in our C grade side at them

Tigers of Old said:

Interesting. Much easier said than done though, for all sorts of reasons.

Tigers of Old said:

I know for a fact our VFL side is available this Friday night ;D

A weeks rest didn't help our boys the week after the bye. That game they came out very lacklustre the following week.

I also don't think you can discount the psychological impact of a thumping in the last game before finals regardless of who played in the team.

We all know that ultra conservative Hardwick will never change anything this close to finals, regardless of the opportunity.
It will be Deledio out, cotchin in.

Nice Beanie highlights on the VFL clip on the website.

Couple of strong marks, solid goal kicking, shepherded one through and set up two goals with agility smarts and good hands.

Wouldn't you just play him to see what extra options he provides.

Mentioned on Talking Footy that they might rest Goldstein due to a knock he copped in the ruck - be funny if they did that and it cost him the Brownlow ;D

Richmond should announce now that Deledio suffered concussion and won't be playing this week

Jake King that Essendon thug before he can harm anyone else
Reference is to Adelaides comments a few years ago that were surprised you didn't look at *********

Yeah . Lets do that, see how many Dempsey ends up getting, then make lids a late inclusion on the day. (Assuming he wasn't actually concussed, that is.

Win / win. :)