Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Pies

graystar1 said:
Thomas was not our worst player last week.

Yep good point gray. Good thing is there is a lot of improvement on the team that last played. There are a few who wouldn't be there if we had a full list to choose from. Good to see them playing their part when they have to.

Coburgtiger said:
Yes he was.
He wasn't awful. But he was our least good.

I would have Steve M a fair way behind Thomas. My heart went into my mouth every time Morris went near it and his disposal was not great. If titch comes in, it would push Newman to the back line.

What changes, or non-changes need to happen this week to make people "hope we lose" ?

Baloo said:
What changes, or non-changes need to happen this week to make people "hope we lose" ?
Haha, every Thursday around 6.30 you can log on and read what a bunch of idiots we have running the club and how we will get smashed because we selected a certain player!

Id be happy for him to play a half or 3/4 in the VFL for some run and back in next week if all good.

No point rushing him imo.

They rushed Conca back and we saw how that worked out..

craig said:
Id be happy for him to play a half or 3/4 in the VFL for some run and back in next week if all good.

No point rushing him imo.

They rushed Conca back and we saw how that worked out..

I think there's next to no chance of bringing Edwards back via the reserves. We'll either feel he is ready to compete at the top level or he will wait it out another week.

Edwards for Thomas makes sense.

What I would like to see is better reward for VFL form.

Surely George is better than Morro off HBF.

Surely McBean can do what Newmo is doing but more?

More dare. More faith in the future. Dimma is too conservative.