Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Pies

I'm concerned with Collingwoods forward line.

Cloke, Moore, Reid. Then their smalls Fasolo, Elliott, Blair- with Swan and Pendles through their too!

Chaplins match up is the one I worry about as I'm sure that's the one the Pies will try and exploit. If they play all their 3 talls forward we may struggle. Do we bring in another tall ?

I hope we don't rush Edwards . Give him another week and bring him against the cheats!

I'm worried about the Pies. They could cause a boil over if we play bruise free football against them. They have been a good tackling side this year and have been unlucky in their losses.

Take this game less than 100% and we will be in for a dirty Saturday afternoon.

Pies not contesting Browns suspension means we don't need another tall as they may be forced to play Reid on Vickery?

nqtiger said:
I still don't understand the all the love for mcbean, is it the name?

So far he has shown nothing in the magoos, yet we cant wait to play him.

I know NQ is a bit away from it all but seriously........

UKTiger said:
Unfortunately according to some they are not AFL standard goals whatever they are.

Every goal was a missed opportunity to structure up for the rebound.

Little worried about this week if we win good as winning a final beating the filth twice on a year . Dos Nyone know if Grimes or Edwards is a chance

The boys will do it for New.Newman has just supercharged our finals tilt by announcing his retirement.

I reckon a few of the Pies players will have lost a bit of interest now finals are not possible...this was reinforced by the fact that Buckley was still talking up their slim finals chance even though 12 wins WILL NOT GET YOU IN.

We have to hit them really hard in the first quater with the kind of pressure we had in the Freo and Hawks game, if we do this they will drop away as it will be too hard for them with nothing to play for.

Ghost of 29 said:
I reckon a few of the Pies players will have lost a bit of interest now finals are not possible...this was reinforced by the fact that Buckley was still talking up their slim finals chance even though 12 wins WILL NOT GET YOU IN.

We have to hit them really hard in the first quater with the kind of pressure we had in the Freo and Hawks game, if we do this they will drop away as it will be too hard for them with nothing to play for.

Agree - team in their situation might still have a decent crack at it and they are still a fairly formidable unit on paper.....but you'd have to think that if we get the jump on them from the start they'd be unlikely to summon up the will for a big come back at this stage. On the other hand, if they start well and we are off a bit........

Just hope we give Edwards another week to recover. Rushing him back, underdone, could be dangerous for his leg.