Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Pies

tigerman said:
He probably will get another gig as the pies have got Elliott, Blair and Fasolo. Flossy will get one and Houli another. I don't think Batch is a good match up on any of them.

Which one is mentally soft? Batch can beat up on that one.

CarnTheTiges said:
If you listen to Pies supporters that'd be Fasolo. I have a friend who said he'd pay to get rid of him.
Gee, I rate him. Would be happy with him running around in the yellow and black.

I do think they will bring in an under done Titch so maybe MacIntosh will get the chop which he does not deserve. Team balance is the key with players who have the ability to play forward or back when the occasion arises due injuries or shut down someone who some one cannot. Besides MacK , Newman, Thomas, Morris are on the chopping board but they have the ability to play back & forward so they get a pass mark. A few diehards have suggested Miles but they would have to be joking would they not.

Some talk of Titch and Knights as ins. If that happens we need a good versatile sub to replace either one should they break down. Macintosh will get that gig.

Collingwood won't lay down, especially when we have form on dropping games like these.
None unless they're 120%
We need another defender in. Because Chaplin is too slow to go after Moore and ranch struggles against bigger forwards.
Ashbury would be my choice to come in.

zippadeee said:
Collingwood won't lay down, especially when we have form on dropping games like these.
None unless they're 120%
We need another defender in. Because Chaplin is too slow to go after Moore and ranch struggles against bigger forwards.
Ashbury would be my choice to come in.

Come on Zips, your absence has dulled your player identifcation. First it was "Griffens" now "Ashbury". Come on son, lift! This is very poor return form for you.

...or is it....

Miles and edwardes are tottaly different players, I still don't understand the all the love for mcbean, is it the name?

So far he has shown nothing in the magoos, yet we cant wait to play him.

But I guess we are Richmond

nqtiger said:
Miles and edwardes are tottaly different players, I still don't understand the all the love for mcbean, is it the name?

Nothing except lead the vfl goal kicking.....

nqtiger said:
I still don't understand the all the love for mcbean, is it the name?

Is that you Dimma?

tigertim said:
Come on Zips, your absence has dulled your player identifcation. First it was "Griffens" now "Ashbury". Come on son, lift! This is very poor return form for you.

...or is it....

Don't think he's been watching games either given his identification of Rance struggling on bigger forwards is a couple of years out of date.

IanG said:
Don't think he's been watching games either given his identification of Rance struggling on bigger forwards is a couple of years out of date.

Rance slaughtered Cloke earlier this year (after his short sojurn as a mid-fielder)