Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

Think we went WIN WIN,,, then everyone called them our bunny and they destroyed us (2014) and will want to come out Friday night and show the world they disposed of Freo, Swand and Richmond in the last 4 week.

We will need everything to go right on the night. Play more anti social football than them, discipline team orientated football. Hit targets and convert all chances.

Bring on Friday, the will make for captivating (and enjoyable I hope) viewing.

Would not surprise me to see a few fines/suspensions out of this game on both sides.

Will be pretty fiery come Friday night.

Let's hope it is t-shirt tommy.

They will try that on us so let's get on the front foot early and set the tone. That's what Dimma should be saying to the boys.

Hawks to play unsociable , aggressive footy, let's return the favour.

They have to believe. If they try to play negative footy we will lose by a big margin.

Giardiasis said:
Out: Hampson, Griffiths (inj), Lloyd
In: Vickery, McBean, C.Ellis

Aside from that horrible snap in the third, I though Lloyd was ok. Could have had 2-3 in a half.

My hawks supporters friends say their rucks are vulnerable. I hope hampson comes up.

C unfortunately 4-6 weeks minor foot surgery .
Not sure if it's the same injury that he had last year .

TigerForce said:
Looks like Hampo might be OK for this game. I'd still bring Beano in with Vickery.

IMO too many talks we've already got Hampson Maric Riewoldt Vickery replaces Griffo and Mc Jesus would make us slow

TigerForce said:
Looks like Hampo might be OK for this game. I'd still bring Beano in with Vickery.

i actually hope Hampson is injured just so they cant play he and Maric against the hawks. the hawks backline will have a field day if Maric/Hampson play there.