Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
For those who believe in omens, there's a blue moon tomorrow night. I hope it's a good omen for us.

Perhaps its an omen that we will get our pants pulled down on the biggest stage?

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
For those who believe in omens, there's a blue moon tomorrow night. I hope it's a good omen for us.

Let's hope we play like werewolves then.

From the press conference sounds like Conca is very VERY close so selection. I hope Dimma was not deflecting when he also said Edwards would be a chance next week. Edwards and Conca in so deep in the season are massive ins for RFC!

Tiger Pops said:
From the press conference sounds like Conca is very VERY close so selection. I hope Dimma was not deflecting when he also said Edwards would be a chance next week. Edwards and Conca in so deep in the season are massive ins for RFC!

I thought Edwards was a few weeks away.
Conca would be quite useful also.
I think we can get away with one ruckman this week and Ty Vickery pinch-hitting.

Chelsea said:
I thought Edwards was a few weeks away.
Conca would be quite useful also.
I think we can get away with one ruckman this week and Ty Vickery pinch-hitting.

If squirting with water is a 50m penalty, what would Ty get for pinch-hitting? 4 weeks?? :)

I'm not sure about omens, but if we get done by 100 points or 1 point it's still a loss.

If, however, we win by a point, I am sure I might have a heart attack.

I better not watch... :nailbiting

Tiger Pops said:
If Edwards does come back earlier than expected I hope he's 100% right. No sense in bringing him back too soon and then losing him for longer because of it.

Dimma is conservative and I'd be surprised if he threw McBean to the wolves so I expect Hampy and Griff out for Astbury and Ty.

sounds like conca and Vickery in for Hampson and Griff

Will they do Menadue/McBean for LLoyd is the question.

I hope they do, but I doubt it

nikolasmia said:
sounds like conca and Vickery in for Hampson and Griff

Will they do Menadue/McBean for LLoyd is the question.

I hope they do, but I doubt it

You got the first part right
In Vickery & Conca