Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

McIntosh to Hill.

Who gets Cyril?

Morris might be back y'all.

Particularly if we're running a high press again.

Carter said:
McIntosh to Hill.

Who gets Cyril?

Morris might be back y'all.

Particularly if we're running a high press again.

You'd think Hunt on Cyril.

Who does Rance go to? Roughie or Gunston. Both too mobile for Chaplin and you'd think Grimes would go to Breust

We can't handle the Hawks forward line. Everyone talks about Rioli but he's probably their 3rd oe 4th most dangerous forward. They have so much talent they had Puopolo as as sub. It's insane. We have to limi the damage, I can't see how we can win but if we do I'll be converted for good. Unfortunately after 30 years of hell my pessimistic side still comes out.

Who gets Mitchell ? I think it all starts with him .Hunt maybe he had a great game doing it for the cats kicked 3-4 goals I think .
Bachar Hunt combination
Rance -Roughy
Chaplin -Schoenmaker
Floss-Breust
Batch -Gunston
Grimes-Poppy -Cyril
McIntosh -Smith
Ellis-Hill
Lids -Burgoyne
Dusty-Hodge
Jack- Gibson
TV-Lake
Beanie -do they have anyone that can match him ?

69 vintage said:
Who gets Mitchell ? I think it all starts with him .Hunt maybe he had a great game doing it for the cats kicked 3-4 goals I think .
Bachar Hunt combination
Rance -Roughy
Chaplin -Schoenmaker
Floss-Breust
Batch -Gunston
Grimes-Poppy -Cyril
McIntosh -Smith
Ellis-Hill
Lids -Burgoyne
Dusty-Hodge
Jack- Gibson
TV-Lake
Beanie -do they have anyone that can match him ?

Grigg takes Mitchell.

If we have any players they are going to struggle to match up on they really should play, with instructions to look for them at all times possible.

WesternTiger said:
So you don't think Vickery will be straight back in Brissy?

Make him earn it in the 2's. McBean has put his hand up with 9 in 2 games. Alternatively wouldn't be devastated if we dropped Griff and Vickery came in

BrisTiger24 said:
Make him earn it in the 2's. McBean has put his hand up with 9 in 2 games. Alternatively wouldn't be devastated if we dropped Griff and Vickery came in

That's 13 in 3 for the Bean. Think Vickery has earned it and should be straight in. Agree with the Bean for Griff.

In Vickery Out Hampson

Wish Conca had 1 more week under the belt as he could come in for Hunt

Does anyone give us a chance ? I give us a rough one only if we can nail the shots at goal, kick like we have been & we will be punished

French Tiger said:
In Vickery Out Hampson

Wish Conca had 1 more week under the belt as he could come in for Hunt

Does anyone give us a chance ? I give us a rough one only if we can nail the shots at goal, kick like we have been & we will be punished
Kick straight, no brain fades, no stupid frees or 50m, and not be in awe....
TV for the Hammer, and C Ellis for the silky , measured disposals.......at the expense of maybe Hunt

This will give us a great chance..

They just need to BELIEVE...

While I think McBean needs to get more senior games I keep having memories of shots he had in the seniors. They weren't hard and he couldn't kick them. A big problem this week was kicking clutch goals. If I had someone kicking for my life I wouldn't want it to be McBean. On the other hand I've seen TV in the same situation, and he's kicked the goals, plus we know he can compete in the ruck against a hardened AFL ruck man. TV for Hampson at this stage for mine. Injuries permitting we may not make any other changes.

Out: Hampson and Lloyd
In: Vickery and Morris

Morris is a one trick pony, a defensive tagger at best. Morris on Rioli this Friday and Betts the following week as he has done before.

Conca is 1 full game away, Menedue, C Ellis to pick from too.

No need to make drastic changes. One mistake and goal kicking away from equal on points with 4th.

Vickery or McBean in for Hampson which gives us 3 key forwards again. Houli stays, too important as our only half back who offers consistent rebound. Dea LOL. Conca and Knights not fit enough and Edwards a few weeks away.