Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

Tiger Pops said:
Out: Hampson and Lloyd
In: Vickery and Morris
Morris is a one trick pony, a defensive tagger at best. Morris on Rioli this Friday

I'd agree with you....if we were tanking.

Think it will be only one change.

Out- Hampson if he doesn't come up.

In- Vickery .

If Griffiths doesn't come up as he got hurt at one stage and is just injury prone and lacks mental toughness I may bring in McBean.

If Griff pulls up ok and is fit he shares the ruck duties with Maric. This may force him to get to more contests and stay involved and be that kick out option from the back half.

I would rather Vickery stay in the F50 as he is more reliable shot at goal at the minute.

Dimma will not make many changes.

Tiger Pops said:
Out: Hampson and Lloyd
In: Vickery and Morris

Morris is a one trick pony, a defensive tagger at best. Morris on Rioli this Friday and Betts the following week as he has done before.

Conca is 1 full game away, Menedue, C Ellis to pick from too.

So all is forgiven for Vickery - no need to work his way back via the 2nds this time? Wow, quite a turn around in collective thinking here. Granted if Hampsen and Griffiths are injured we'd have little choice, but I'd wait and see. Hawks backline could be interesting with Gibson possible citing, Frawley injured perhaps, Spanger down. They bat deep though.

tigertime2 said:
We will beat the Hawks - I am calling it early ;D

Wish I had your confidence T T. The way the dawks are playing not one team can live with them. Hope springs eternal I suppose, but guess who will be faves by a long way.

DLR said:
So all is forgiven for Vickery - no need to work his way back via the 2nds this time? Wow, quite a turn around in collective thinking here. Granted if Hampsen and Griffiths are injured we'd have little choice, but I'd wait and see. Hawks backline could be interesting with Gibson possible citing, Frawley injured perhaps, Spanger down. They bat deep though.

What's to forgive? Was playing well before being suspended for doing his job as a forward. And he kicks straight.

We all need to pray for rain so the G becomes an ice skating ring
The ball will be like a bar of soap like last year v west coast
That's about the only way we will be able to stop the hawk forward line
Maybe we should recall Morris to curb rioli

If we play these guys in September

Chaplin grimes b ellis
Vlastuin Rance conca
Lennon Grigg deledio
Knights Vickery Martin
Edwards riewoldt maric
Hampson cotchin miles
Mcintosh Batch C Ellis lambert