Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

Tigers have been found wanting before with Ivan & The Vicar having to do the ruck duties so I think it would be more favourable to have McBean on the bench & not wearing green.

Daigoro said:
hard to understand the preference for Lloyd over Bean

Why? Lloyd's performances this year at AFL level have been a lot better than McBean. I want to see McBean too but Hawthorn doesnt seem the right game to me to bring him back in.

tigerlove said:
Why? Lloyd's performances this year at AFL level have been a lot better than McBean. I want to see McBean too but Hawthorn doesnt seem the right game to me to bring him back in.

Reece looks fitter than he probably ever has in Tiger colours, and seems to *surprisingly* have some zip back into his game. Great to see!

The other reason for including him is that we are going to need as much help through the middle as we can get, possibly the only part of the ground that McJesus can't help out in. OMG, did I just type that??? Time for confessional and some hail Mary's for me...!

Round 18 Team

B: Dylan Grimes, Jake Batchelor, Alex Rance
HB: Bachar Houli, Nick Vlastuin, Troy Chaplin
C: Brandon Ellis, Trent Cotchin, Kamdyn McIntosh
HF: Dustin Martin, Ben Lennon, Anthony Miles
F: Jack Riewoldt, Brett Deledio, Ty Vickery
R: Ivan Maric, Shaun Grigg, Taylor Hunt
IC: Chris Newman, Kane Lambert, Reece Conca, Sam Lloyd
Em: Liam McBean, Connor Menadue, Steven Morris

In: Ty Vickery, Reece Conca
Out: Shaun Hampson (ankle), Ben Griffiths (finger)

Stunned theyd bring Conca back after 3/4 of one VFL game hes got *smile* all match fitness and been out all year with torn hamstrings.

Especially against the Hawks.

Will be sub surely.

The blokes played less footy this year than Knights has.

craig said:
Stunned theyd bring Conca back after 3/4 of one VFL game hes got *smile* all match fitness and been out all year with torn hamstrings.

Especially against the Hawks.

Will be sub surely.

The blokes played less footy this year than Knights has.

I'd be stunned too if he came back after 1 game. Luckily he's played 2

craig said:

Will be sub surely.

Or subbed off is the plan.

tigerlove said:
our best performances by miles have been with three tall structure. All bean needs is the opportunity that Lloyd has been given.

That looks about right to me and rightly fairly conservative.
No McBean as I expected. Not the time to bring him in against the mobile Hawk defenders.
Good luck to Conca.

Tigers of Old said:
That looks about right to me and rightly fairly conservative.
No McBean as I expected. Not the time to bring him in against the mobile Hawk defenders.
Good luck to Conca.

Why, are they sensitive about being pantsed?

Side looks fairly solid. When you look at what each player brings to the table probably Newman could have made way for Beanie.

At least Lloyd and Lennon offer some forward nous, but I 'm betting Lloyd wears the vest, although Conca should.

The side is only 3 or 4 off our best Shed, Knights, Cellis and Beanie would round it out nicely

Go Toigs! said:
Who out there thinks we've got a chance tomorrow night?

Not me, my main reason for this is the Hawks have got themselves up and about to smash Freo and Sydney and make a statement im sure theyve done the same this week to make another statement against us wannabes.