Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

Giardiasis said:
Out: Morris (omitted) Cotchin (back)
In: Grimes and Thomas
Think you left a bit out

Out: Morris (omitted) Cotchin (back next week after a nice rest)
In: Grimes and Thomas

Be interesting to see who they make the sub this week. Hope it isn't Lennon again, doubt it will be Thomas.

Hope it's Newy, but could be one of McIntosh, Lambert, Edwards or Lloyd (though he should get another full game). The weather conditions might play a part as it doesn't sound great for Sat. night :p

Just keep Thomas off the ground as much as possible in the first quarter as we don't want Essendon scoring goals through him early and gaining confidence.

Hopefully Cotchin's leg gets better soon.

Thomas as a replacement for Cotchin. The only semblance is they both play midfield but understand to rest Cotch if he has a niggle. Morris is a bit stiff for being dropped after a good performance last week and for me I would have kept Grimes on ice for one more week. Still what do I know, I only barrack for the Tigers

WesternTiger said:
Because he played well last week, is fit and doesn't retire until the end of the season.
And presumably because there is no intention of actually playing him even if one of the emergencies was required.
Hence more likely a recognition thing.

This is how finals clubs use their players. Rest the good ones when they need a freshen up against the poor opposition. Bring in the stop gap players and bring back solid performers. Sensible inclusions.

CarnTheTiges said:
This is how finals clubs use their players. Rest the good ones when they need a freshen up against the poor opposition. Bring in the stop gap players and bring back solid performers. Sensible inclusions.

Yes sensible selections this week.
I'm in shock!

IF anyone wants (for free) 2 General Admission Tickets to the game, drop me a message. I will forward you a PDF that you can print off to gain entry tomorrow night. I purchased reserved seats on Monday for the Essendon game and late yesterday work (sponsor of RFC) shot me these two General Admission tickets.

First come first served.