Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

Hey TP, I would love the tix if they haven't gone. How do I get you my email address?

Be interesting to see how the mid field goes without Cotch.

Who'll get the main tag

We have wrecked Kane Cornes' farewell and Fletcher's 400th this year, looking forward to making Chappy's last game one to forget for him.

Our biggest winning margin against the Dons is 74 points so hopefully we can better that tomorrow

Go Tiges

Sintiger said:
We have wrecked Kane Cornes' farewell and Fletcher's 400th this year, looking forward to making Chappy's last game one to forget for him.

Our biggest winning margin against the Dons is 74 points so hopefully we can better that tomorrow

Go Tiges

Milestone and farewell games used to suck for us.
Nathan burkes retirement game and jason McCartney's bye bye game made me want to be sick

DirtyDogTiger said:
Milestone and farewell games used to suck for us.
Nathan burkes retirement game and mccarbrys last game made me want to be sick
Did mess up Hird and Sheedy's farewell and also Silvagni's 300th.

lamb22 said:
Will they rest Ivan?
I wouldn't be opposed to a late out. Its not like Essendon's ruckman (whoever they are using this week) is going to dominate anyway.

Like Thomas in for Chimp.

Without Jab Essendon look much smaller around the ball.