Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

Would be nice to see Lennon get a full game
Newman as sub
Morris out replaced by grimes or anybody else
Would make sense to see miles rested and even Thomas tank could replace him

We do need to improve on our man management and try to freshen up a few for September
Won't happen tho coz dimma ain't that kinda coach unfortunately

asian tetley said:
Would be nice to see Lennon get a full game
Newman as sub
Morris out replaced by grimes or anybody else
Would make sense to see miles rested and even Thomas tank could replace him

We do need to improve on our man management and try to freshen up a few for September
Won't happen tho coz dimma ain't that kinda coach unfortunately
That's exactly what he has been doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Newy is the sub this week.

jb03 said:
Thank goodness we didn't chase Chapman. Absolute waste of time recruiting old timers.

He was bad, but Cooney was worse

jb03 said:
Thank goodness we didn't chase Chapman. Absolute waste of time recruiting old timers.

Yep. I was surprised he didn't get injured often enough, then again, that club does have.....

Newman is pretty valuable so I'd rest him against the bombers.

You know they could try Lennon, Lloyd and Beanie in the forward line with Jack, Ty and Lids.

Shed the red vest and try to give him a half if we are travelling well at half time.

lamb22 said:
Newman is pretty valuable so I'd rest him against the bombers.

You know they could try Lennon, Lloyd and Beanie in the forward line with Jack, Ty and Lids.

Shed the red vest and try to give him a half if we are travelling well at half time.

I'd expect them to give Titch another 3 quarters and in the event we don't get any other injuries I'd expect him to come off at 3QT. Don't see the point of only giving him a quarter, needs the run to get that match fitness and sharpness back for finals.

mrposhman said:
I'd expect them to give Titch another 3 quarters and in the event we don't get any other injuries I'd expect him to come off at 3QT. Don't see the point of only giving him a quarter, needs the run to get that match fitness and sharpness back for finals.

You're right. Morris is pretty valuable. Lets rest him and start Shed. Grimes the sub.

jb03 said:

Yep, rarely works out. Lake I suppose did...Greg Wells....