Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

No one will want to rest and let someone else an opportunity to take their spot.

What if Miles has a rest and Conca or Thomas have 40 against the bummers, can't really drop em.

Jack is a certainty so could see him having a spell but how often to do you see blokes under 30 having a rest?
McJesus could have a crack though

Jack really looks like he's laboring the last few weeks. Big contrast to his start of the season. He's still absolute class, and one of our most important players, but I can see the logic in giving him a rest two weeks out from finals.
Out: Newman, Jack
In : Grimes, McBean.

poppa x said:
I'd be tempted to let Lids wear the red vest.
Give him a mini rest to freshen him up.
He just had a week off a fortnight ago.

TheCan said:
Rest no one officially... I reckon certain players have been told last 2 weeks to play bruise free
2 weeks out we need to kill the bombers like yesterday and bash north like hawthorn
two contrasting playing styles just before our first final that's what u call freshen up.
Agree on all counts.

100% full steam ahead for the next 6 matches unless someone like Cotchin has a serious niggle and needs a week off.

Would it be worth playing Chris Knights before finals just to see where he is at could give us another forward option likewise McBean.

Grimes for Morris (Morris did ok)

Possibly rest Hampson or Maric
Possibly rest Miles and bring in Thomas

Those that did not play on Saturday who might be a look in over the next 6 games ( :p ) - Conca and Grimes back from injury (I would give Conca a full game at VFL again, must prove his fitness) Hampson, Thomas, McBEan... Smokey would be Costagna who if there was an opening slot onto a wing/half back. At this stage Lloys is bobbing up for 2-3 goals, with some decent disposal would be the slot Knights would be eyeing off.

Like to think the pressure from these guys will keep up on the edge on Saturday night, as always respect your opposition but we just need to do what we have been doing for most of the year.