Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

Nice to be in a position to freshen players up eh?

When you think back to how cooked we were going into the final last year. This will make a difference.

The shame for us is that north and Adelaide now won't be trying to kill one another next week in order to get 8th spot.

Carter said:
Like Thomas in for Chimp.

Without Jab Essendon look much smaller around the ball.

Well given the lack of criticism on Thomas' inclusion, I guess everyone must be happy, probably acknowledges the job he did in the last game he played as well. It gives Cotch another breather before the finals. Is this good player management, have we learned from last year? I hope so.
(No doubt Thomas will be the whipping boy if the unthinkable happens)

willo said:
Well given the lack of criticism on Thomas' inclusion, I guess everyone must be happy, probably acknowledges the job he did in the last game he played as well. It gives Cotch another breather before the finals. Is this good player management, have we learned from last year? I hope so.

and its raining pretty steadily in Melb at the moment - its going to be a wet game

willo said:

Spot on Willo!