Changes v Dons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Dons

lamb22 said:
You know they could try Lennon, Lloyd and Beanie in the forward line with Jack, Ty and Lids

I like that idea of McJesus/Lennon/Lloyd in with Jack/Vickery/Lids

IN: McJesus
OUT: Newman [rested]

Bunnerz said:
lucky we didnt get winderlich...i believe we were thinking about it
Nah. Just a ruse to ensure the Bummers talked him into staying. :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin

Quickdraw said:
+100 points

I reckon it might be. been hearing plenty of talk about giving fletch the farewell game, and how they'll just give him a run for the sake of it. we will flog them if they're thinking like that. Almost tanking

Bunnerz said:
lucky we didnt get winderlich...i believe we were thinking about it

He was never coming over, just used us for more cash. Average footballer. Got injuried sneezing. Another Essendon dud kept on the list for 15 years for 11 games.
And also It Would've made the Knights recruitment look Like the trade of the century.

Exactly.

Would be very Richmond like for the players to get ahead of themselves and this game could be closer than many or heaven forbid we find a way or allow Essendon some confidence and we get rolled!

Don't underestimate them. Take the 4 points. Play our game. It's coming into finals, I highly doubt the Tigers will just "expect to win." This is where they tweak the plan and get the roles set for the next 6 games.

nothing controversial there. Grimes back, so Morris sits out. Cotch rested so ground-hog Thomas comes back in.