Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

rosy23 said:
Is that real? 7 news leader said biggest selection shock could be at Richmond. That isn't a shock is it?
lids has the flu.

Morris travelling emergency.

Morris for Lids is obviously seriously dumbing down the team.

The Kop said:
No sign of Deledio at training - Hampson and Morris sighted

Good scoop. Not even in Adelaide. He's been sick but is expected to fly over.

Lack of sleep I reckon. New baby, he'll be up at all hours no his body won't be used to the rigmarole.

Deledio has been sick not in Adelaide may fly in tomorrow morning
Morris is training in his place :brickwall :pullhair :brickwall we cant be serious
FFS Lloyd should be the one to come in If Lids doesnt play

btoz_01 said:
Morris is training in his place :brickwall :pullhair :brickwall we cant be serious

Yep. Strange decision this one, then again, this club still wins so....another trick up Dimma's sleeve.

btoz_01 said:

lol

They needed a reason to get Steve back in the side - he's our talisman....... :theyareontome

btoz_01 said:

Another one of those games lost at the selection table. When will *smile* learn.

Seriously though, i agree it's odd that Morris would get a go before Lloyd

I'm confused. The only change is Hampson for Lloyd right ?

Morris the travelling emergency makes sense. He can play forward or back. Had we played in Melb I don't think Morris would have been Emergency

Baloo said:
I'm confused. The only change is Hampson for Lloyd right ?

Morris the travelling emergency makes sense. He can play forward or back. Had we played in Melb I don't think Morris would have been Emergency

He can play forward and have no effect
Forwards are supposed to get a kick and kick goals Steve cant do either