Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

It is so obvious.
Two players holding us back
Newman(sorry Newy,you are a champion) and Houli.
Just watch the game and the game will show you.

robroy said:
It is so obvious.
Two players holding us back
Newman(sorry Newy,you are a champion) and Houli.
Just watch the game and the game will show you.

Agree, someone should tell Houli we reached peak beard 6 months ago. Newman's facial hair is downright embarrassing. No jeep ads for these two.

Richard Douglas out for the crows
B Martin was a late out will illness so I'll guess they'll swap him in for Douglas.

Maric v Jacobs

Rance v Tex
Chaplin v Jenkins
Grimes on lynch
Houli to Cameron
Hunt gets Eddie
Batch and Vlastuin on Sloane

Cotch v danger
Martin v Thompson
Miles v laird

Talia to jack
Lever on Vickery
There's going to be some awesome duels

I'm surprised the Hawks haven't said something about copping the bye in the final round. Maybe some VFL side could actually play a practice match against them.

lamb22 said:
Thing is we wont win the premiership kicking 10 goals a game.

Like Lyon has experienced, if Dimma doesn't modify his iron rule, we'll fall just short.

Beanie should be playing but wont. A very good post on the forum that can be named showing Beanie's consistent output since 2013.

However Shed and Ellis must play to create goal scoring chances. I think they will.

As always Houli will cost us big games.
Why can't people just enjoy the win and not just try to fing neagtives. 20 out of 27 and people still aren't happy. I am convinced some people aren't happy unles thet aren't happy.

antman said:
Agree, someone should tell Houli we reached peak beard 6 months ago. Newman's facial hair is downright embarrassing. No jeep ads for these two.
Antman post picture of yourself so that we determine whether comment about looks can be taken seriously.

Tiger said:
Antman post picture of yourself so that we determine whether comment about looks can be taken seriously.

Pretty sure this is Antman

maxresdefault.jpg

antman said:
Agree, someone should tell Houli we reached peak beard 6 months ago. No jeep ads for these two.
Geez. I thought if we put a bushies hat n some flannies on Bachar n sort of played some duelling banjos kind of music, good ole cuzin Bash would look perfect for a jeep ad. :theyareontome :theyareontome

I watched a bit of Crows v Swans today. Gee they made Sydney look like superstars.

They applied no pressure to the ball carrier and turned it over under any pressure applied to them. Not sure if it was an anomaly but perhaps they will come down a bit after an emotional month?

Crows very very poor indeed against the bleating Bloods who were without Boo Boo. Back home on their own dunghill so hope they cannot get their mojo back come this Friday night.

Tigaman said:
Crows very very poor indeed against the bleating Bloods who were without Boo Boo. Back home on their own dunghill so hope they cannot get their mojo back come this Friday night.

Better make that 'Bubu'.

Dimma has s good record versus adelaide.
Since we've had dimma, theyve had 5 coaches. Dimma is 4-2.
He Lost the opener in his first year, coached by Neil Craig.
Won the next one against Craig, then against Bickley. Won the first game against Sanderson, then lost the next one at footy park (elton's first game- we had them on toast and then they hit the go button and we couldn't hang on).
We've won the last two against Sanderson.
We have never played against the team Walsh coached.
Now it's camporeale.

It is a great sign and a nice change that the consensus here seems to be that these days Richmond just picks their preferred 22 and our opponents have to worry about match ups.

Pre Dimma I'd look at our list after yet another loss and wonder "who can we bring in".
Now I look and ask "who can we leave out".
Times are a changin'

Need to make at least one change to avoid the *smile* win/loss ratio that we carry when not making a change. Don't play it to chance, at least one change required.

poppa x said:
Pre Dimma I'd look at our list after yet another loss and wonder "who can we bring in".
Now I look and ask "who can we leave out".
Times are a changin'
It's becoming like that and it's a really nice place to be as a supporter. Be great if C. Ellis, Knights, Griffiths and Foley were all fit.