Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

yeah we're gonna hammer their rucks and take first possession.

we're gonna play the game in our F50, hence Morris.

Dimma is happy to risk the odd goal out the back as long as we can stretch their defence defence with tall targets.

In the event that it's Hampson and Morris in for Lloyd and Deledio... I will be beyond confused.

I think Hardwick is intentionally trying to frustrate us. "We need to kick more goals." Deledio and Lloyd literally kicked 5 of our 10 goals last week. Morris and Hampson have, I think 2 goals between them for the season?

McBean is the best goal scorer in the VFL across the last three years. Doesn't get a look in. I can only assume that we don't need to kick more goals.

Coburgtiger said:
In the event that it's Hampson and Morris in for Lloyd and Deledio... I will be beyond confused.

I think Hardwick is intentionally trying to frustrate us. "We need to kick more goals." Deledio and Lloyd literally kicked 5 of our 10 goals last week. Morris and Hampson have, I think 2 goals between them for the season?

McBean is the best goal scorer in the VFL across the last three years. Doesn't get a look in. I can only assume that we don't need to kick more goals.

McBean would probably wondering what he's here for?! I would love us to kick more goals, what is wrong with getting Jack to kick a bag every now and again?? We need to win games, and sometimes win them well. Geez I hope we win tonight...

Big plus of playing another big man is that it will release Jack.

His record in games with two big men supporting him instead if one is very impressive.

Midsy said:
I think Morris is travelling because of his versatility. He can play back, forward, and go through the middle if required.

Brings a hardness to the side we've been lacking since Jacko, Kingy and Tuck finished up.

Oxymoron alert :police:

He can play :vomit when did that happen?

jb03 said:
are you suggesting that Morris is equally effective at both ends if the ground, a la Lids.

Cant have :angel: Lids & wats his name mentioned in the same sentence

Im suggesting Steve "the liability" Morris is ineffective whether hes forward or back
If he cant get a kick he may as well be watching from the stands

TigerForce said:
Listen to Dimma's presser. Only Morris and Hampson as the IN have travelled to Adelaide.

Please say this is not correct. No more star jumps for this little black duck. Can't afford to be giving free kicks away either.

Reece McKenzie @reecemck21
Off to Adelaide ✈
11:28 AM - 7 Aug 2015

Arnie @arnie_rokes
Lids with you?
11:35 AM - 7 Aug 2015

Reece McKenzie @reecemck21
Nah
1:22 PM - 7 Aug 2015

Matt Thompson @MattThompson
Next @VirginAustralia flight to land in Adelaide from Melbourne is due at 3.30 local time. Unconfirmed speculation Brett Deledio is on it.
2:50 PM - 7 Aug 2015

I doubt Lids will play. Hopefully Morris does a good job wherever he plays. Shame Lloyd is out though, as we can't rely on Jack to kick goals all the time.

WesternTiger said:
Matt Thompson @MattThompson
Next @VirginAustralia flight to land in Adelaide from Melbourne is due at 3.30 local time. Unconfirmed speculation Brett Deledio is on it.
2:50 PM - 7 Aug 2015

What is 'unconfirmed speculation' ???
What next? We wait for confirmed speculation?