Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

Only Knights Hammer and Titch are likely to be options from here on.

Corey Ellis and Griff might as well be mothballed if there is no injury crisis that neccessitates them being pushed up.

Ellis should definately be mothballed with his foot concerns.

Douglas out appendicitis op. At last the Footy Gods are starting to smile upon us.

craig said:
Only Knights Hammer and Titch are likely to be options from here on.

Corey Ellis and Griff might as well be mothballed if there is no injury crisis that neccessitates them being pushed up.

Ellis should definately be mothballed with his foot concerns.
Very true

Crows apparently feeling confident about this game.
It's official, we'll win this game.

poppa x said:
Pre Dimma I'd look at our list after yet another loss and wonder "who can we bring in".
Now I look and ask "who can we leave out".
Times are a changin'

Pre dimmathr opposition regularly scored over 100 points against us

This game is an important one for us, but aren't they all?
Adelaude haven't got too big scale this year.
North is their best win at Adelaide oval bsck in round 1. Thry also knocked off port and Collingwood.
The big difference between them and us, apart from quality, is that thry beat Melbourne and we didn't.
We like travelling and can win away
I'll be concerned if we don't win given we lost a shocker two weeks ago.
Let's just brung the same game we took to hawthorn and build some % over the next three weeks.

No Change - although you can possibly look at Lloyd for McBean.. maybe...

So whats in the shed?

Edwards - is ready when the medicos give him the green light. If that means missing v Adel and Suns games and then 3 games before Sept finals (Coll Ess Nth) so be it.

Hampson might be handy against North in the last game and then against ruckmen that jump all over Maric.

Knights played 2 after a long injury break , missed the last 2, so is at least 2 games away from any senior call up. If he has a good run (and luck), plays games in Round 22 and 23 (Ess and Nth) would be what you would want ahead of the first final.

Ben Griffiths would be good insurance if we need a tall come week 2-3 of finals (yes we did win week 1 :p )

C Ellis - get him right for 2016. Mothball.

The indefinite duo - Petterd and Foley - 2015 gone!

Then there is the reminding players we can call upon - Richmond VFL team will not play finals so they have, only 3 games left with Richmond having the bye this week. Morris, Gordon, Dea, Thomas, McB, McD, Menadue, Elton, Arnott.

Heard a snippet of Damien's presser.

Hampson IN as they are concerned with Jacobs influence

So with that I think the OUT may be Lloyd?

waiting said:

Yep, was just about to post this, Sammy for Hampy.

waiting said:

Hampo and Morris are 2 of the EMGs travelled to Adelaide.

Can't believe hampson is playing and not McBean what a joke what does McBean have to do to get a game!!!!!!!!

year of the tiger said:
Hampson playing or just an emergency?

IN: Hampson
OUT: Lloyd (why??)

EMG: Lloyd, Morris, Astbury

Morris with the team in Adelaide.

TigerForce said:
IN: Hampson
OUT: Lloyd (why??)

EMG: Lloyd, Morris, Astbury

Morris with the team in Adelaide.

Is that real? 7 news leader said biggest selection shock could be at Richmond. That isn't a shock is it?

rosy23 said:
Is that real? 7 news leader said biggest selection shock could be at Richmond. That isn't a shock is it?

Yep. Shock is Lids could be late change and hasn't flown with the team. Looks like Morris covers Lids in case he misses out.....WHAT??