Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

WesternTiger said:
Funniest thing here is that no ones has cracked it that McBean isn't even an emergency. Re. Morris not sure why people are making a direct link between him and Lids missing. I have no doubt all emergencies would have travelled hence Lloyd would be the obvious replacement. Gee we just b!tch and moan for the sake of it sometimes!
on the ch 9 news they said Morris was on standby for Lids.

Perhaps it will be as simple as pushing Tyrone deep forward n rotating the Hampster and Ivvy through Ruck / CHF and allowing Jaaack completely off the leash to roam from mid to forward n mitigate the possible loss of Lids for this game.
Simply a matter of replacing Lloyd with the Hamster n then Stevie M remains just an experienced emergency in case someone falls over during the warm up.
Coaches might be more concerned about having maximum ruck capacity plus a big strong marking body at CHF to possibly better exploit / match the Crowbaits.

with or without lids lennon has to start , we desperately need more class forward..and in general
make has been newman sub for once..

Surely a half fit lids with the flu is better then a full fit Morris

I think Morris is travelling because of his versatility. He can play back, forward, and go through the middle if required.

Brings a hardness to the side we've been lacking since Jacko, Kingy and Tuck finished up.

The only reason Morris has flexibility is because he's equally terrible in all positions.

I rather have lids stay in goal square then morris do star jumps I50.

Only two possible answers:

1. Morris plays on Betts, we push Hunt up the ground and Dusty plAys half forward / mid rotation

2. We are worried with pressure inside fwd 50 with the 3 big guys up there and we play Morris as the manic lock the ball in guy.

Midsy said:
I think Morris is travelling because of his versatility. He can play back, forward, and go through the middle if required.

When has Morris shown the ability to play forward or go through the middle effectively? :eek:

Wouldn't make sense to play him up back either. Best unit in the team, going along beautifully. One of the best backlines in the league. Adding his kamikeeze style dumb play to that group is just asking to upset the apple cart.

Surely if Lids doesn't come up, as I think he may not due to illness than Lloyd would be the one to replace him.!

We need to kick goals !

Wouldn't upset our back 6 as it's settled. Grimes can play on Betts.

I've got nothing against Morris being an emergency but not for Lids.

waiting said:
Surely if Lids doesn't come up, as I think he may not due to illness than Lloyd would be the one to replace him.!

We need to kick goals !

Wouldn't upset our back 6 as it's settled. Grimes can play on Betts.

I've got nothing against Morris being an emergency but not for Lids.

I'd rather Morris was an IN for Betts rather than EMG for Lids. I suppose Dimma's got Plan Q - Version 1(2.b) in line....

If the changes end up being Hampson and Morris for Lloyd and Deledio that's a real dumbing down of our footy IQ.

BrisTiger24 said:
Only two possible answers:

1. Morris plays on Betts, we push Hunt up the ground and Dusty plAys half forward / mid rotation

2. We are worried with pressure inside fwd 50 with the 3 big guys up there and we play Morris as the manic lock the ball in guy.

Top shelf, Bris.