Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

OK, so we're all wailing because Morris is a travelling Emergency, is that right ? Got it.

MY GOD! WE'VE LOST THIS AT THE SELECTION TABLE *AGAIN*

OMFG Morris is an Emergency

wailing%20wallcomp.jpg

Baloo said:
OK, so we're all wailing because Morris is a travelling Emergency, is that right ? Got it.

MY GOD! WE'VE LOST THIS AT THE SELECTION TABLE *AGAIN*

If it's covering Lids in attack, wouldn't Lloyd be a more logical choice to get goals on the board? Looks like the defensive forward game plan is back again. Let's hope it works, although Morris would've been better in defence on Betts.

From memory Morris has a pretty good record against Betts, but i would have thought that Grimes would go ok against him.

Funniest thing here is that no ones has cracked it that McBean isn't even an emergency. Re. Morris not sure why people are making a direct link between him and Lids missing. I have no doubt all emergencies would have travelled hence Lloyd would be the obvious replacement. Gee we just *smile* and moan for the sake of it sometimes!

WesternTiger said:
Funniest thing here is that no ones has cracked it that McBean isn't even an emergency. Re. Morris not sure why people are making a direct link between him and Lids missing. I have no doubt all emergencies would have travelled hence Lloyd would be the obvious replacement. Gee we just b!tch and moan for the sake of it sometimes!
yeah i'm sure i just saw lloyd on the footage of the boys training in adelaide.

WesternTiger said:
Funniest thing here is that no ones has cracked it that McBean isn't even an emergency. Re. Morris not sure why people are making a direct link between him and Lids missing. I have no doubt all emergencies would have travelled hence Lloyd would be the obvious replacement. Gee we just b!tch and moan for the sake of it sometimes!

Pretty much word-for-word what I was going to type up.

'nough said...

Baloo said:
I'm confused. The only change is Hampson for Lloyd right ?

Morris the travelling emergency makes sense. He can play forward or back. Had we played in Melb I don't think Morris would have been Emergency
You are confused.

WesternTiger said:

Gosh, who would have thought that on a forum - damn now we both have too!

WesternTiger said:

The fact that he's even an emergency is what worries me. Lloyd would be the obvious replacement and I'd be comfortable with that if I had the confidence that the match committee and coach would choose the obvious replacement.

WesternTiger said:

Listen to Dimma's presser. Only Morris and Hampson as the IN have travelled to Adelaide.

TigerForce said:
Listen to Dimma's presser. Only Morris and Hampson as the IN have travelled to Adelaide.

So Morris is the only one to replace Deledio if he doesn't come good tomorrow?