Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

DirtyDogTiger said:
How are they going to get game time?
Reckon we can simulate the gear we play finals in, with
Match practice at training?

Still scratching my head too. They might get fitter but also dustier each week we go further into September.

An article says McBean, Hampson, or Astbury are a chance to come in to combat North's tall, marking defence.

That should start some discussion!

Real possibility that Dimma may roll the dice and bring an extra mid- Conca and another tall- McBean, Hampson or Astbury!

If Dimma does make those two changes hate to think who the two outs could be!

This could be the one time we may found ourselves not jokingly saying" lost/won at the selection table".

We will found out soon enough.

TF I was thinking that too that he might be calling their bluff.

The game is Sunday, expect those players to be named as it will be an extended bench.

Keep them guessing till the very last minute.

waiting said:
TF I was thinking that too that he might be calling their bluff.

The game is Sunday, expect those players to be named as it will be an extended bench.

Keep them guessing till the very last minute.

Yep. Concs has barely played this season and it will be stupid to break our team momentum by dropping someone or two.

Norf might be too tall for us, but I can't even see Astbury and/or Hampo come in.

Go Antman and Carts!

Get your man over the line.

Agree TF huge risk on Conca.

On a side note to those who were not aware and can go- let's get a few thousand there...

Richmond fans can see the Tigers train before Sunday’s Elimination Final, in an open session at the ME Centre this Saturday, September 12.

The players will finalise their preparations for the match against North Melbourne with a light run on Punt Road Oval, from 10.15am.

Fans will be able to have a kick of the footy on the oval after the session.

Visit Richmond’s finals hub for all information relating to this week’s elimination final

Parking will be available in Yarra Park, via Gate 7 from 9.30am, at the cost of $10 per car.

The Tigerland Superstore will be open from 9am-3pm on Saturday, and the following day before the game from 9am-3.30pm, and will re-open upon the completion of the game.

I will be there. Great by the club for its fans.

who do you drop? Lloyd for for an extra tall? Astbry or McBean? Lambert sub for extra zip mid way through the 3rd on a day that will be 23degrees, although at 3:20 the game should be in full shade by half time. Simply can not afford to play Conca with the Sub rule in play. risk is too high!!!!

Smoke and mirrors I suspect - high probability of NO Change.

McBean . X Factor. Can Ruck and much better forward than Hampson.

Cloak and Dagger until 320pm Sunday.

I can't see Conca fit or RFC dropping Newman who (and don't shoot the messenger) at the moment would offer more than Lloyd as he still can chase as well as kick goals.

McBean in for Lloyd.

Newman Newman Newman - just has to impact and do a role. Not that he does not , but would leave nothing in the tank (as they all should) . Could be he last game, expect the ex captain to be involved more so than is output in recent weeks.

There might be a late change as there is someone being carried off from todays training session can't make out who it is.......

There is a picture of one of our boys being helped off the ground with what looks to be a leg injury at todays training session on BF. Anyone know any more? Some are claiming it is Cotch but the picture isn't a real close up so hard to tell.

McBean in makes us that bit taller and provides more scope for Tyrone to help out Ivan against Goldstein. Can't see Chris Newman being left out....he's been part of the successful run so far and his experience might be handy on the big stage. He really needs to go hard though...that probably means Lloyd is the one to miss out, which worries me a bit as this bloke really knows where the goals are.....Bit of a dilemma this one.